The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Myers Late Locker Grab Bug?

umad
umad Member Posts: 57

I've noticed that after I rush exit a locker, Myers is able to "grab" me after I have already completely exited the locker, the door is shut, and my feet are on the ground. He's able to grab me long after I've left the locker, and he is the only killer that seems to be able to do this. I will jump out of a locker when he is a few steps aways and he just walks over and picks me up. Has anyone else noticed this?

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• peachblade
    peachblade Member Posts: 68

This has happened to me with several different killers, I'd assume it's a desync issue like the hitboxes last month.

• Atacus7
    Atacus7 Member Posts: 29

This happened with me against a nurse on the Game map. I don't think it matters if it's a particular killer or map. I rush exited the locker before the killer opened the locker. Locker exit animation completed. Half a second later I'm being hoisted up onto her shoulder!! It's like the animation has a delay after it completes, locking you in place, and allow very generous hits or grabs to killers. This is the same with window vaults. I can't count how many times I've vaulted a window or pallet, animation complete, I continue running only to be hit by a late swing from the killer on the other side of the window. Why does ping afford so much advantage to killers? It's like the 5th perk for killer.