The most hilarious toxic comments you've recieved

TigerKirby215
TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

I didn't know if I should put this in Off Topic or General, but it felt appropriate to Off Topic.

Anyways I just had a fairly toxic Dwight in a game on a map that my killer was ######### on who teabagged me at every pallet I dropped and called me garbage in the end game and told me to uninstall. The next game I got into another lobby with him and I gave it my best shot with a killer who I had actually good perks and addons on. I got a 4k that game.
In the post game chat Dwight (who was the first person sacrificed because he sprinted into the basement when I had someone hooked there like a dummy) wrote "if it isn't the ######### killer again lol came back to be trash?" (As if I join his lobbies and not the other way around.)
I asked him why he had to be so toxic and he told me "I like how you call me toxic even though I've done nothing to you."

Teabagging constantly
"if it isn't the ######### killer again"
"done nothing to you"

Comments

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

That i was tarsh for getting a 4 man mori.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    ClogWench said:
    Tunnelled and mori'd a laurie who was flashlight clicking and tbagging. Got called, and I quote, "Putrid piece of puss filled, maggoty ass fly ****" which was truly a unique experience. Also had one person send me a voice recording of him getting mad. Didn't say anything memorable but the fact that he recorded it really made it special <3
    Oh wow, that's some style there. I wonder if the guy just prepares to the game by copying that line to the clipboard.
    The voice recording is cool too.
    Why don't I get messages like this? :(
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@TigerKirby215 said:
    I didn't know if I should put this in Off Topic or General, but it felt appropriate to Off Topic.

Anyways I just had a fairly toxic Dwight in a game on a map that my killer was ######### on who teabagged me at every pallet I dropped and called me garbage in the end game and told me to uninstall. The next game I got into another lobby with him and I gave it my best shot with a killer who I had actually good perks and addons on. I got a 4k that game.
    In the post game chat Dwight (who was the first person sacrificed because he sprinted into the basement when I had someone hooked there like a dummy) wrote "if it isn't the ######### killer again lol came back to be trash?" (As if I join his lobbies and not the other way around.)
    I asked him why he had to be so toxic and he told me "I like how you call me toxic even though I've done nothing to you."

Teabagging constantly
    "done nothing to you"

and i have more many many more how about "i will stab you in chest with my erect shaft then transmit my prostate cancer strate into your body" i dont know what person of what age wrote this but WOW

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    I was playing pig one time and I literally played as normal and casual as possible,I got a 4k and I got a friend request with hate mail attached to it (I have my messages on ps4 set to friends only) and the person said "you're trash bro and you play scummy." I'm like, what? Anyway I'm sure I've received a more toxic comment but I probably dont remember XD
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@TigerKirby215 said:

Teabagging constantly
    "done nothing to you"

this is exactly what this meg said, grammer and all
    "of course you tunnel like a sceeker, ur trash"
    He got tunneled for running shirtless david against the spirit

• Steebear
    Steebear Member Posts: 105

and i have more many many more how about "i will stab you in chest with my erect shaft then transmit my prostate cancer strate into your body" i dont know what person of what age wrote this but WOW

That is just priceless!

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@MyNamePete said:

@TigerKirby215 said:

Teabagging constantly
    "done nothing to you"

I had this 20 minutes text arguement with this guy and he gave me his address and told me to pull up. He lives in Texas lmao who wants the address?

he just wants to show you what prestige his leathery boi is

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

@TigerKirby215 said:

Teabagging constantly
    "done nothing to you"

I had this 20 minutes text arguement with this guy and he gave me his address and told me to pull up. He lives in Texas lmao who wants the address?

If you decide to visit him then i advise you to not trust his chili.
  • MannyBot
    MannyBot Member Posts: 53

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    If you decide to visit him then i advise you to not trust his chili.

I think you might have killed me omg 🤣

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I was accused of wall hacking because I found the survivors with BBQ.
    I explained the perk to them, and they then said I still shouldn't have been able to find them because they left that spot.
    Apparently killers are supposed to suck at looking around.

I have also been accused of tunneling as Pig, because I didn't let someone undo their trap right in front of me. I didn't even tunnel her.
    The timeline of events:
    I hook her.
    I go to the other side of the map to find a new survivor.
    I chase a new survivor
    While the chase is going on she is unhooked and healed up.
    Chase ends, survivor is down.
    I hook them.
    I go to the other side of the map.
    I see her taking of her trap.
    I get closer and she doesn't stop.
    I hit her.
    She runs away.
    I down her.
    She DC and in the end game chat calls me a tunneler. She wasn't even death on hook lol.

Oh and plenty of times I got cursed at by D-strike kids because I actually tunneled them, because of D-strike.

As survivor, a Freddy tunneled me to death and used as an excuse that I abused the infinite on groaning storehouse. This is after the patch that closed down that infinite. I went through the window once, and then ran away from the building because Adrenaline kicked in right after that. He kept going on about how I suck as a survivor because he got me, so I just left.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

I’m the one who delivers them so....... well there was that one time I was called a no life for having p3 doc 2 months after the game came out. Both friends DC’d and started flaming me. They sucked about as much in game as in DM’s

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

I was once called a "garbage unfair #########" for chainsawing people for all 12 hooks as Billy. Didn't even swing the hammer once in that game. When I laughed at the comment taking it for a joke, the sender kept texting insults.

Just another day at R1 in PS4.

• Jack11803

@Condorloco_26 said:
    I was once called a "garbage unfair #########" for chainsawing people for all 12 hooks as Billy. Didn't even swing the hammer once in that game. When I laughed at the comment taking it for a joke, the sender kept texting insults.

Just another day at R1 in PS4.

I was caked toxic and unfair for using leatherface’s chainsaw after exit was powered....

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

@Jack11803 said:

I was caked toxic and unfair for using leatherface’s chainsaw after exit was powered....

Obviously you shouldn't be using your killer's power in their detriment. You need to equip Empathy IRL, dude.

• Jack11803

@Condorloco_26 said:

@Jack11803 said:

Obviously you shouldn't be using your killer's power in their detriment. You need to equip Empathy IRL, dude.

D A R N

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@MannyBot said:

@Soren said:
    Facecamping Hillbilly who throws insults at me because I decided to do gens rather than save.

I had time to do 4 gens without hearing any heartbeat.

There have been a lot of insidious LeatherFaces' lately. They like to down one person, hook them in the basement, and just wait by the hook out of sight. I had one in a game where he tried to do that....But he screwed up,. The first survivor he downed had Tier III Kindred, and we could see him the whole time just standing behind the basement wall. We felt bad for leaving her, but the one time I was going to unhook her she flailed her arms until I moved far enough away. When another survivor tried she waved them off too. We listened to her silent instructions and got back on the gens. I gave that Claudette mad props, she stayed on the hook and held on struggling the whole game so we could get gens done, and so LeatherFace wouldn't go after the 3 of us. She died just before the last gen was completed, and she was LeatherFace's only kill. In the end chat we thanked her for holding out so we could complete the gens, and for bringing Kindred 😉 The killer immediately cursed at her for being a "quitter" and not even trying to escape. (Even if she struggled as long as she could the whole game) Then he yelled at the rest of us for being $hitty friends, and not aiding her escape. The four of us, whom were all rando's by the way, turned around and ripped him a new one. She stuck it out and was no quitter!...and we were going to make sure they both knew that. LeatherFace DC'd the chat after a few comments, and our messages were non vulgar. He was mad for being told off, and we defended her. That Claudette is now on my friends list, and I brought streamers the next game so she could make up points she lost to keep us alive 😉 We still play together, and we still occasionally laugh at that LeatherFace 😜 It never pays to face camp...but it does pay to have someone like her take one for the team to keep the rest of us alive. I made a good friend that day too 🤗💜

That is ######### awesome! I should bring Kindred in more often.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Not really toxic, but cracked me up: was giong with Clown, running STBFL, and got my 3K with the help of BW. Endgame chat:
    "Another crutch killer perk"
    I thought he meant BW, but no...
    "Insta attack cooldown"

Now I know STBFL is a crutch perk.

• LightsOut88
    LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123
    Playing as Freddy and Being told to take off bloodwarden and that I have no skill when the player in question waited inside the gates after I hooked his teamate and got caught lol. Quit playin like a n00b bud! 
    Or was it when a player suggested i committ suicide for tunneling them when I literally just kept finding them during the game and no one else! Lol I even tried hunting down the rescuer and wind up running smack into this kid again on other side of map lol. But this is and wasnt tunneling he just was unfortunate or sucked  
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Vietfox said:

I had a match against this guy and his other 2 swf + a random. I killed his friend but he dced before i could hook him for the 3rd time, random dced as well.
    2 swf remaining, that guy looped me well for 2 gens (thanks to adrenaline and deliverance) but managed to get him and kill him eventually.
    Btw, i was playing as the doctor, lvl 14 with lullaby 1, distressing 1, unnerving pressence 2.

Wanna play dbd sometime?
  • KiraElijah
    I 4k’d as the trapper and... read bottom, top, middle
  • kaister901
    kaister901 Member Posts: 63

Then you just reply to them. Haha git gud beeeetch.

• TigerKirby215
    edited November 2018

Using NOED produces some very interesting responses in post game chat. The funny thing that I notice is that the less people I kill the more salty they are about it. When I get 2 or 3 kills with NOED I don't even get a "f-king noed" in chat but when it gets purged instantly I get a bunch of "LOL GARBAGE BABY KILLER USING ######### NOED" and "######### NOED USER ONLY USED BY RANK 15 SHITHEADS UNINSTALL GO BACK TO FREDDY."
    In particular I had a game where I downed someone with NOED who was teabagging me in the exit gate and everyone else left after I hooked them. I was then told that I was a "shet fagoh cruhtc uzr" and that "oli rak 15 kilrz us noed i nows im ran 1 kler sieroiuzly." When one of the other Survivors told the guy that seriously is spelt "seriously" and not "sieroiuzly" I got told to "seht up grabg klur mi kebod iz juz gligy." Is it really that glitchy? Because your crouch button seems to be working fine mate.

Also got called 7 different variations of the word "r-tard" because I killed my Save the Best for Last obession after they stepped into my Trapper traps 3 times. Like yeah okay I guess I'll just leave them in the trap and not get a free kill then?

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Vietfox said:

I had a match against this guy and his other 2 swf + a random. I killed his friend but he dced before i could hook him for the 3rd time, random dced as well.
    2 swf remaining, that guy looped me well for 2 gens (thanks to adrenaline and deliverance) but managed to get him and kill him eventually.
    Btw, i was playing as the doctor, lvl 14 with lullaby 1, distressing 1, unnerving pressence 2.

Wanna play dbd sometime?
    @KiraElijah
    Sure, it's Vietfox87
    PS: replies from cellphones don't send notifications by default, you gotta @people
  • KiraElijah
    Vietfox said:
    Vietfox said:

Wanna play dbd sometime?
    @KiraElijah
    Sure, it's Vietfox87
    PS: replies from cellphones don't send notifications by default, you gotta @people
    Ok @Vietfox
  • TigerKirby215

Just got called a ######### killer by a bunch of Rank 15s (I'm a Rank 7 Killer) who were queuing with their Rank 2 friend. Why was I called a ######### killer? Well I face camped...
    A hacker. Yeah the one guy who wasn't in their SWF group was a blatant lag switcher. Whenever I got close to them they'd teleport forward a few feet and dodge my attack. Eventually they gave up trying to be subtle about it and just kept teleporting forward every few feet to the point that they were running at Sprint Burst speed. I managed to hook them (thank god I was Clown) and decided I wasn't about to go through that farce again and the cheater needed to be taught a lesson. End of the match the first survivor I found in the match who was also nearly sacrificed when the exit gates were open (yay SWF body blocking) makes fun of me in post game chat for camping.

The best thing is that I've gone up against two speed hackers (well one speed hacker and one lag switcher who accomplished the effect of a speed hacker) and in both cases the Survivors sided with the hacker. Like are we even playing the same game right now? Against both teams all 3 Survivors saw the 4th one hacking; I don't know what delusions these survivors have to think that somehow I was the one making the guy get Sprint Burst every 7 seconds.

• KiraElijah

Just got called a ######### killer by a bunch of Rank 15s (I'm a Rank 7 Killer) who were queuing with their Rank 2 friend. Why was I called a ######### killer? Well I face camped...
    A hacker. Yeah the one guy who wasn't in their SWF group was a blatant lag switcher. Whenever I got close to them they'd teleport forward a few feet and dodge my attack. Eventually they gave up trying to be subtle about it and just kept teleporting forward every few feet to the point that they were running at Sprint Burst speed. I managed to hook them (thank god I was Clown) and decided I wasn't about to go through that farce again and the cheater needed to be taught a lesson. End of the match the first survivor I found in the match who was also nearly sacrificed when the exit gates were open (yay SWF body blocking) makes fun of me in post game chat for camping.

The best thing is that I've gone up against two speed hackers (well one speed hacker and one lag switcher who accomplished the effect of a speed hacker) and in both cases the Survivors sided with the hacker. Like are we even playing the same game right now? Against both teams all 3 Survivors saw the 4th one hacking; I don't know what delusions these survivors have to think that somehow I was the one making the guy get Sprint Burst every 7 seconds.

You sure they don’t just have bad internet?
  • TigerKirby215

@KiraElijah said:
    TigerKirby215 said:

I don't care what the reason is you shouldn't be playing online if your connection is so bad it looks like you're hacking.

• KiraElijah

@KiraElijah said:
    TigerKirby215 said:

I don't care what the reason is you shouldn't be playing online if your connection is so bad it looks like you're hacking.

Just lobbydodge people with bad internet
  • TigerKirby215

@KiraElijah said:
    TigerKirby215 said:

@KiraElijah said:

TigerKirby215 said:

Just lobbydodge people with bad internet

They didn't have bad internet. Their ping was green which is why my assumption was that they were lag switching. They'd only start lagging when I started chasing them at first but eventually they gave up trying to be subtle and just had their switch on all the time.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited December 2018
    Ok so i was playing with friends, 3 but 1 were at the exit gate. I rescued the 4th one (i had BT) but i got downed, then when LF tried to pick me up the friend i rescued used the flashlight and we all 4 escaped. That's what my friend got after the match.

Post edited by Vietfox on
  • NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317
    My little brother was playing and he got 2 out of 3 (one disconnected)

he was playing the doctor and he had monstrous shrine on, so he tested it out on this one guy, who a few minutes later went along the lines of

"Dirty ######### ass camper"

or something and gave a photo of him walking up the stairs?

so.