pootis_Bear Member Posts: 645
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

@TigerKirby215 The boi who insulted your mother turned Italian

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

That's it! I alawys liked switching between killers, but it has to be over now. From now on, I'm gonna restrict myself to Legion and Legion only! So much fun!

• pootis_Bear

@TigerKirby215 it must be annoying getting toxic comments. I’m surprised I don’t get any because I play legion. I hope you get games with nicer people

• Apoch
    Apoch Member Posts: 96

Post match toxicity is effectively this:

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

>be me

>play Freddy

>get a 2k (2 people escaped through hatch with lucky key find)

>say "#########" in post game chat because I'm playing Freddy

>Survivors get triggered

>keep saying "#########" because 5 year olds need to learn what swear words are

• Knuckles
    Knuckles Member Posts: 218

I was last survivor basically in a mutual points grab with the killer trying to max out chase points. After the match received a "######### pussy ######### ######### do your mom you suck"....really??

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

This thread is dying. Sad times

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

It was always alive.

• TigerKirby215
    edited March 2019

Survivor DCs on first down... with No Mither.

New meta boiz.

*Edit

"Jesus Christ guys stop gen rushing the gens can wait 30 seconds lmao"

"wast even gen rush but okay"

>Every Survivor has a Purple Toolbox with Instructions and a Brand New Part

>3 Gens done before I even find one survivor

>"Not a gen rush"

And the sky isn't blue.

Post edited by TigerKirby215 on
  • TigerKirby215
    edited April 2019

Is baby sad that they didn't get a free win? Would you like me to carry you to the exit gate? Perhaps a massage? Maybe a shoe shine?

Sorry that you didn't get a free win just because rank resets happened. I was running yellow addons and standard perks. Not my fault you guys run to obvious trap spots and fall for easy mind games.

• GrootDude

I haven’t been getting much mail lately.

• GrootDude
    edited April 2019

(Name redacted)

Post edited by GrootDude on
  • GrootDude
    edited April 2019

A few weeks ago I got told slugging was for noobs and I was bad for doing it. (Oops it’s the Mail I posted above)

• QwrtyMan213
    QwrtyMan213 Member Posts: 243

Someone once told me "GG Bby killer needs to use Tier 3 to downs survs"

I lol'd and moved on.

• pootis_Bear

@TreemanXD I can see his name in the first picture but it’s hard to see.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Here's one, very salty.

Calling someone else a child because he plays something you don't like is some spicy irony.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I finally had my first salt after many months of nothing yesterday.

It was the second time I played against this guy, but I didn't recognize his name.

Apparently I tunneled him after he was unhooked, who cares?

Here's how it went:

Guy: "Try hard much?"

Me: " Try hard how?"

G: "You tunneled me after hook"

M: "Who where you?"

G: "Claudette"

M: "How are you rank 4?" (His teammates were all rank 15 and one was 11/12, the rank 11 was actually really good at the chase)

G: "I ran you around a lot.

M: "All you did was throw down pallets, wait for me to break it and run to the next one"

G: "Lmao, I gave you a hell of a chase. You're bad"

M: "LOL. Thinks he's good and doesn't even know how to loop"

This went on for a bit, I was laughing the whole time. I sent a message at the end to see how he's going to reply, I can't wait to get home from school 😂

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited April 2019

@Hoodedfengm1n

He just said "Tunneling is for noobz cheap tactic"

I laughed and replied that if I find him again I will show him how I am when I'm playing dirty 😈

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,922

I think the most toxic thing someone can tell you is that you should #########. That is a sign of an exremely mentally ill person which needs professional help.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148

Survivor screwing around after gates were powered...

1)Survivor: What?? How did you end up there ? I was just trying to collect vessel and all of a sudden you there. Coincidence?Reported

Killer: i just was there saw you and killed you simple as that.

Survivor: Reported

• Slayer

Survivor: lol slugging as Nurse also Noed lol

• TigerKirby215
    edited April 2019

Oh man this reminds me of the furry who commented on one of my TF2 screenshots. I forget what they said exactly but it was something along the lines of "pray for this child. He thinks toxic Survivors make Killers toxic when he is infact just toxic himself. He will never learn the truth and that is the saddest fact of all."

I never once said anything along the lines of "toxic Survivors make Killers toxic" and I don't even think I ever played against the guy.

Say it with me now: If your profile picture is from a(n anime) furry then your opinion doesn't count.

P.S. When you play really scummy and the Survivors start trash talking you in the chat but then one of them calls you "black." r/casualracism

• Jesp
    Jesp Member Posts: 192

Has to be a time I was just doing a Leatherface daily. All I wanted to do was get my 4 chainsaws and chase the survivors around until the end of the game, and my perks were like bbq 1, knock out 2, noed 2 and iron grasp 1.

All 4 were alive as the gates were powered and I found an injured claudette near an almost open gate and gave her the hammer. She immediately disconnected and the other 3 got out after a bit more chasing.

Claudette was still there and went on about how much of a scrub I was for "using noed on an instadown killer" (the best part is that this was when Noed 1-2 didn't even instadown), and it moved on to her being quite threatening by saying stuff like "I know powerful people", "enjoy being on my big group's mori and sandbag list" and "you can say byebye to your account in a week ez".

This was like 7 months ago? Still waiting to say byebye to my account, Claudette 😂

• Slayer

Trapper lost to solo players...

Noob swf!

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,039

A little revival to this Thread. Had a comment on my Steam Profile. Game vs Spirit, she got one on the Hook at the End because of NOED. The moment NOED got cleansed, she DCed.

Had this comment on my profile 3 times:

"-rep rêtarded nîgger gen rushing with SWF and Dstrike worst nîgger survivor ever seen hardstuck rank 15 btw fat loser nîggerface"

I mean, I was playing Tapp, but well... 3 times, because he needed to find a way to write "#########" without Steam censoring it. I was Solo and did not have DS, but ok...

• SuddenButton
    SuddenButton Member Posts: 32

I got told I was a Noob3 wanna be because I had balance landing on and loop the killer for 3 gens but I didn't even know who Noob3 was at the time after the match I went and subbed

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,366

Got told I was a bad survivor for using BPS and getting fewer points than someone else, at first I though it was a killer being salty for not getting any kills but no, it was another survivor who was complaining that I put on BPS and they got more points than me. They said I must find the game scary after crouching on the balcony of a Haddonfield house once I slow vaulted a window after being chased for 3 gens. He didn't believe me when I said he chased me for 3 gens and told me to send him my POV of the match so I did. 1 gen popped mid chase and 2 popped after he had lost me but was still looking for where I had gone, the person messaging me then persisted that I had only been chased for 1. While messaging me he kept calling me a "baby survivor" so I called him an Ochido wannabe he then claimed that he didn't know who Ochido was and said that I "must be a weeb". Despite the fact that I was apparently a "bad survivor" the person messaging me was the only one who managed to get hooked the entire match so :/

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

It was Coldwind Farm and there was a Doctor, and I was playing healer Claudette, in which the Doctor never found me. After finishing all the generators, we were opening the gate and found the Hatch, in which we were deciding who was going to get it. After a while and the timer almost reached the end, no one got the Hatch for some reason XD

Post game chat, everyone was happy and cheerful for all the saves and great chases, but then the Doctor said, "I'm reporting you all for bad sportsmanship."

Apparently, he said to get the !@#$ out of his match, which I tried to tell him we were deciding who was getting Hatch. By that point, he said "Eat a D!@#." and left. That's an easy report for threats and such. :)

• George_Soros

@aven_fallen nice. Looks like ê and î works here too to avoid [BAD WORD]. Good to know :)

I wonder why Steam censors "#########".

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2019

A streamer called me a trash face camping piece of ######### on stream after I killed him and 3 others 2 times in a row. I wasn't even camping. Before I did another match, my friend messaged me with a videoclip of him saying that I was " trash" and a " dirty ######### face camper" so I caught him first and really did start to face camp him. He dc'ed instantly.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • George_Soros

@MrChills ah that's beautiful!!! I love it when streamers get destroyed, especially if they lose their ######### after game :)

Seriously, if you're playing for an audience, all the more reason to act civilized. Some people fail at this though :P

• I know right. when I was rank 1 Jen called me a ######### camper. The gates were open, what you want me to do, let you go for free? loolololl.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited June 2019

Survivor: Imagine having NOED.

Me: Imagine not being able to do 5 generators let alone cleanse 5 totems before it activates.

Survivor: U camp the ruin sorry ass killer.

Me: Lol you can do gens through ruin.

Me: Of course I'm gonna protect my Ruin, and I had Thrill of the Hunt so I knew when people were working on it. Accept the loss.

Survivor:

So FYI, you're not supposed to "camp" your totems either guys.

• TigerKirby215
    edited June 2019

Thrill of the Hunt is bad now. Clearly we're just supposed to play without any perks as Killer.

So the Survivors can flame us for being "noob babies" who didn't get any kills.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • GrootDude
  • Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

I have actually only got positive messages, the last negative one i got was from a survivor that got mad because i tunneled him as GF when he had OoO

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

I haven't played killer much since before Junes reset so I'm at like rank 14 now. Tried to tell me he looped me forever after maybe 45 seconds of chasing on Haddonfield. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but hey, as long as he feels like a winner everyone wins