The most hilarious toxic comments you've recieved

Comments

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

Survivor accusing me of camping them when gates are open also tried to run out of gates with a RBT on their head.
    They teabagged me at the gate.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@TigerKirby215 said:

Survivor accusing me of camping them when gates are open also tried to run out of gates with a RBT on their head.
    They teabagged me at the gate.

Of course it's always the twitch streamers

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Vietfox said:
    A survivor sent me a pm saying "ta mere la iench sale noob". Something about "your dirty mother noob" but google didn't translate "iench", can someome help me finish the translation? :)
    To simplify they are calling you a motherfucking noob :(
    Thank you ^^ i really wanted to know.
  • PhantomMask20763

@Vietfox Welcome back!!! It's been a while since I've seen you around here

• Vietfox

Thanks, i took a break from both DbD and DbD forums, or better said, a break from cry babies.
    Btw, i noticed i can't edit my own comments now. Is it just me, a bug or what?
  • PhantomMask20763

@Vietfox said:
    @PhantomMask20763 said:

Thanks, i took a break from both DbD and DbD forums, or better said, a break from cry babies.

Probably just you, I can still edit my comments so it must be a bug. But I also took a break for a while, got bored of the game and the forums were filled with the same crap from everyday and it gets boring ya know, I did have this on conversation though where I said Fire Up was OP and someone took it seriously lol. I always joke about that but I never thought someone would take it seriously.

• Vietfox

@Vietfox said:
    @PhantomMask20763 said:

and the forums were filled with the same crap from everyday

I took a break from drinking as well, so i guess that's why i couldn't stand the crap you are talking about lol.

I did have this on conversation though where I said Fire Up was OP and someone took it seriously lol.

First mistake, many forum members here don't have sense of humour at all.
  • PhantomMask20763

@Vietfox said:
    @PhantomMask20763 said:

@Vietfox said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I took a break from drinking as well, so i guess that's why i couldn't stand the crap you are talking about lol. I did have this on conversation though where I said Fire Up was OP and someone took it seriously lol.

Unfortunately :(
    Also I think you jinxed me, I can't edit my comments now too lol

• Vietfox

@Vietfox said:
    @PhantomMask20763 said:

@Vietfox said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I took a break from drinking as well, so i guess that's why i couldn't stand the crap you are talking about lol. I did have this on conversation though where I said Fire Up was OP and someone took it seriously lol.

Unfortunately :(
    Also I think you jinxed me, I can't edit my comments now too lol

Reporting it on forum feedback right now.
  • TigerKirby215
    edited February 2019

Feels bad when you know for a fact that the entitled Survivor didn't see your hot roast.

I watched the guy's vod to see how much he cried and when I downed him at the gate he complained about how I was "taking him to the basement", acting like it's somehow not a good plan to secure a kill in the post game.
    I went to destroy a l🅰mp after hooking him and when I came back his mate was running into the basement. Throw a bottle at the top of the stairs and down his mate in the basement - kill the other guy before hooking his mate (dribble them to counter DS; of course his mate complains in SWF call about dribbling.) His mate then DCs on hook.

I went to his Twitch chat to laugh at him getting salty that I brought him to the basement at Rank 1. He told his friend (and his Koolaid Life Twitch Chat) that I was the salty one, and that I "liked the pee pee."
    For the record this guy looks like he's 27 or something and he has a neckbeard that would put my neckbeard to shame. His Twitch name is along the lines of xXProSurvivorXx (not real Twitch name plz no ban for name and shame) and his profile icon is an anime character.

So yeah I'm the one who "likes the pee pee." Because I got a 4k at Rank 1 with Kerosene Can and Ether Vol5%. The weeaboo neckbeard who complains about being hooked in the basement clearly has a much more active sex life than me.

^ EDIT - HOLY ######### HE HAS DEAD HARD AND SPRINT BURST. ######### GALAXY BRAIN RIGHT HERE LADIES AND GENTS.

^ New day Edit
    Here's a novel concept: If I'm face camping (because it's post game and I don't have NOED and I'm not a ######### idiot) just leave? Don't run face first into me and then act surprised when I down you and hook you right beside your mate.
    And don't act all pissy that I defended the only kill I got and your inability to let your SWF ally die got you both killed.

^ Third edit
    I think I just met the embodiment of salt. This Survivor would teabag me every 3 seconds. They got killed super early on in the match (because they'd teabag instead of running away) and then stook around while the last two survivors fought over the hatch to write a college essay on why I'm a ######### Killer and should kill myself.
    I'm genuinely concerned for their wellbeing. That amount of anger welled up in someone can't be healthy. I think they could genuinely use a psychologist.

Post edited by TigerKirby215 on
  • TigerKirby215

When you're dicking around to derank but make the mistake of equipping NOED.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    "F*ck you" By teammate in the lobby before the game even started. He/She sent me a friend request just to say that. It seems simple but it was funny because it doesn't make sense. Maybe they are jealous of my Kate outfit. :D
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,039

Not directed to me, but had a good laugh when reading it:
    "Your mom is a noob in life for giving birth to you"

• Eveline
    edited February 2019
    Girl tried to peeble and lure the killer while other teammate healed me. She didn't knew I ran bond lmao so I lured the killer to her and she was down. After the game she messaged me "Super team play". I told her Super peeble fail.
  • Eveline
    She even reported me because her trolling attempt failed. Sad.
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@Eveline said:
    Girl tried to peeble and lure the killer while other teammate healed me. She didn't knew I ran bond lmao so I lured the killer to her and she was down. After the game she messaged me "Super team play". I told her Super peeble fail.

Neat! I'll try this one day as survivor. Maybe report my victim too, just to make it perfect.

• Eveline
    You meanie. :D
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Eveline said:

"tell me about the rabbits george"

• Dead_by_David
    Dead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Vietfox said:
    Dead_by_David said:

Vietfox said:

A survivor sent me a pm saying "ta mere la iench sale noob". Something about "your dirty mother noob" but google didn't translate "iench", can someome help me finish the translation? :)

No problem :) France has great insults and they choose this :O

Next time respond with "Mes couilles sur ton front" xD

• Vietfox

@Vietfox said:
    Dead_by_David said:

Vietfox said:

Lmao just checked that on google translate 😂😂😂
  • Dead_by_David
    Dead_by_David Member Posts: 270

@Vietfox said:
    @Dead_by_David said:

@Vietfox said:

Dead_by_David said:

Vietfox said:

Lmao just checked that on google translate 😂😂😂

It is a favourite!

• PhantomMask20763

Riiiight...

• TigerKirby215
    edited February 2019

Hook second last Survivor on a hook and see the loud noise notification in the basement. Go in and check locker: Dwight is inside.
    Hook him: get called a hacker because I couldn't have possibly heard him since he has Quick and Quiet.

Fun fact: that perk has a cooldown. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
    Bet the Survivors think they have a "solid case" against me because I "saw people when they were hiding." (IE Run Stridor and Rancor)

Imagine thinking the guy named "Baby Nurserino" at Rank 10 with Clear Reagents is hacking.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited February 2019

Iron grasp is OP (I think he was mad cause I spun in a circle with him on my shoulder on top of the hatch and then hooked him)

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154
    edited February 2019

This one:

Back when I used an actual pic of myself for my steam profile xD

• Eveline
    Dat salt.
  • George_Soros
    PiiFree said:

This one:

Back when I used an actual pic of myself for my steam profile xD

That's very rude.
    On the other hand, do you really have protruding ears? Like, really?
    That's bad man. I don't know what to say...
  • Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

Man, that's toxic asf. lol

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

I love Devour Hope. Such a nice perk to have when you don't have any moris and need to get that daily

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

They call me "Dumbo" and that's not just because of my giant trunk. So yea, I'm one ugly MF, a mixture of clown and hillbilly IRL.

Kinda toxic and offensive, right? But apparently still tolerated and not insulting enough to get them banned...

That's just a classic 4x SWF. 2 low ranks & 2 high ranks => mid rank Killers.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

I used NOED and someone sent me "NOED lol 🤣🤣🤣"

It had a happy ending by making him no longer this type of human by saying

"If its a perk that means I can run it"

• PhantomMask20763

I unfortunately do not, I got this screenshot from twitter

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Someone messaged me to call me a camper (after the exit gates were powered) and then told me that they were reporting me for being an AFK killer all match.

Like, okay, did I down you & camp you and slash up all your friends when they came to save you, or was I AFK? You have to pick one, you can't have both.

• TigerKirby215

Imagine reporting someone for not playing the game.

Like even if you were AFK are they really going to report you for it? It's not a bannable offense to not play.

What the hell's going to happen if you *do* get banned for not playing? 🤣

• Slay___
    Slay___ Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 898

Someone had red ping in the lobby and called me a lag switcher (profile comment) after he ragequit when he failed at looping and got downed in the first minute of the game.

I regret not checking his ping or where he was from (I sometimes check survivor/killer location via IP address using my firewall)

Longer version: https://slay.pro/2019/03/01/lag-switching-accusation-with-a-red-ping-in-dbd/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got called a "useless mate" who disconnects during loading screen on a profile comment. Pick one? Can't be very useful if not loading into the game can I? This was while I was suffering from the infinite loading screen bug which is still affecting some people (but not me).

.. Guess what, I was the killer in that game and obviously I didn't disconnect, neither did he. Tried to tell him that by commenting on his profile page telling him that I was playing killer rather than survivor but he just deleted my comment and did nothing with his comment on my profile page.

Longer version: https://slay.pro/2019/02/11/funny-rep-comment/

• George_Soros

Being afk is (and should be) bannable. Not that they dish out a load of bans for it. But theoretically, it is, if one does it repeatedly'

• TigerKirby215

Yeah no. Sorry but banning someone for not playing the game is stupid. At worst you can give them slower matchmaking. The issue is largely in this game's AFK detection which needs to react way faster. If the Killer is AFK (and doesn't have Insid) for an extended period of time then the match should have an AFK count down timer, and just award every Survivor with ~8000 Bloodpoints and a safety pip (if they haven't gotten a regular pip already.)

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Hey, he might have not exactly done a pretty good job so far , but he has style and temperance, which not everyone in this game has

• GrootDude

They hid behind the same rock near their hook both times, it ended on a 2k but I don’t mind since I’m not familiar with spirit.

• GrootDude

My brother got this today, they started swarming the hook and he camped someone and got a 4K. 😊

• GrootDude

Someone who died told me he doesn’t need ruin to 4K and that it only slowed the game if you sucked.

• GrootDude

I looked at his achievements and he hardly had any killer achievements sooo that explains why he doesn’t. XD

• TigerKirby215
    edited March 2019

When you're bad and delusional.

Jeff ran face-first into me twice and tried to unhook someone in front of my face, to which he got grabbed and hooked. The first time I found him he was crouched poorly behind a tree. Literally that meme of a fat guy trying to stand behind a pencil-thin tree.

When I downed a Survivor by the hook Jeff very unconvincingly crouch walked up to the hook to save the person. Immediately downed him.

Jeff started calling the other survivors names in the post game chat, particular the guy who was looping close to the hook because that's where all the pallets (that the Bill who I had killed earlier didn't waste) were. I will admit they should've tried to run further away but they also had pretty much nowhere to run other than those pallets.

Post edited by TigerKirby215 on
  • TigerKirby215

The Legion experience

So full context: I had a daily to chase people for 3 minutes as Legion. I slapped on some low tier addons and my usual build (forgot to unequip Franklin's lol) and went into a match.

I find a Kate (Twitch Streamer #1 [Green]) and hit her with my power. She pallet stuns me so I follow her and hit her normally. She DCs instantly.

Find Jake (only person who didn't DC) and chase after him a bit before downing him. By this point they've found my Ruin and have already done a gen since the map was bad and Jake was good at pallet stunning me.

Hook Jake and he gets unhooked instantly by Feng Min (thot with a "Kawai" Susy profile image [White]). Hit them both with FF and chase Feng. She pallet stuns me and teabags me but I just chase her normally and eventually down her. She DCs instantly.

Find Jake again and hook him. See last Survivor (Twitch Streamer #2 [Orange]) going into the basement with BBQ so I go there. Find them in a locker just as Jake suicides. They DC on my shoulder.

This was more-or-less the full chat exchange after that match. They had done 3 gens in the time it took me to chase Jake the first time and then find him the second time, even with the DCers. Honestly if not for the crybabies who DCed on first down they could've easily escaped with 3 or even 4 people given that they all had Borrowed Time.

I think the crown jewel of this whole exchange is the thot telling me that they're a Rank 1 Killer. Yeah sure m80 the Rank 11 Survivor who runs two Exhaustion perks and doesn't know what Barbeque and Chili does is actually a Rank 1 Killer.

I checked her profile (just to see if she was also a Twitch Streamer; it's how I saw her thot profile icon) and she doesn't have the achievement for Rank 1 Killer or Rank 1 Survivor. If you're going to lie at least try to hide the evidence.

• TigerKirby215

You've heard it here first ladies and gents: playing Freddy makes you a tryhard.

Of course the Twitch Streamer who's set their "Toxic Meg EZ Life" stream to Followers Only mode (I went to their Stream to give them a VoHiYo before the match started but couldn't so lol) with a private Steam profile and a furry Profile icon thinks Freddy is a tryhard Killer.

The best part is that I largely ignored the Twitch Streamer because they were my Obession and I run STBFL on Freddy. I only killed them because I slept them when they 99% the Exit Gate and instead of finishing it and running out they ran away like an idiot.

• Eveline

EZ but they lost. Yes EZ horrible survivors.