Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Speedrun coming from out of nowhere on console

xSweetviiet
xSweetviiet Member Posts: 1
edited March 2021 in Bug Reporting

Hello guys,

I was playing with a friend all afternoon and everything was going well until our last match. He plays on console and after he restarted the game, he noticed that he was running very fast, like if someone was hacking. I know him, he's a good guy who just wants to enjoy the game. He told me that it was certainly a bug. Anybody else got into this situation as well? I just don't want him to be banned unfairly.

FYI, he didn't have sprint burst, only DH if it can help.

Thank you!

Post edited by xSweetviiet on
1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

If this is happening to people, please try to get video evidence

Comments

• Skydraw
    Skydraw Member Posts: 4

Got the same bug right know. i'm on steam. (PC)

• lafawnda
    lafawnda Member Posts: 7

This happened to me to. Loaded into Springwood and was instantly running at high speeds, even my swf noticed. Tried doing locker,pallet interactions but nothing fixed it. When on a gen the skill check noise would trigger but no visual skill check would appear. I only went back to normal Survivor speed when the killer hit me. The no skill checks persisted the entire match tho. Got accused of the killer at the end for speed hacking and I have the VOD.