95% of people say the killer is weak... who could have predicted this?!

TheeclumsyNinja
TheeclumsyNinja Member Posts: 283
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

The forums are laughable right now, 9/10 post are people talking about how frustrating and useless the new killer is. Its almost like i heard this already from anyone who had 2 brain cells to rub together BEFORE the PTB even.

He's slow, his knives are useless and his power makes him almost more useless.... he has recoil for some reason.

I fail to believe that all 300 people at BHVR.... even half were like "Ce tueur est vraiment fort"

Cause he is not strong unless he's against brand new players with less then 10 games played. Players with 5k hours struggle with him... how do you think players with 1000 hrs or less are gonna fair?

This killer sums up BHVR, completely disconnected from the community. Its well known that most of the devs at BHVR either dont play the game or dont play it at high ranks.

SO HERES AN IDEA

Use your "fog whispers"! Use the people you trust with 5k hours, if EVERYONE says a killer is weak... but BHVR says " we reject your reality and substitute my own" and clearly think a killer is strong then who are you trying to convince?

You have a TON of smart and talented people on youtube/twitch who give very valid opinions and ways to make an aspect of the game better.

Tru3, Otz, Monto, Scott Jund, etc...

You have an amazing reddit community with creative outfits, perk, and killer ideas....

You have a PTB.... USE IT. lol test perk changes, make a killer slightly op to assess better what could be changed vs putting them on there weak and broken and trying to see what could be down. Stop wasting time changing Useless perks to make them Very Weak instead... Ive never seen a big studio, do so little and be so disconnected from their game and community.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments