Scary perk

Master
Master Member Posts: 10,200

I would like to see a perk that reduces the terror radius and make it actually possible to surprise the survivor.
Pretty much something like monitor and abuse, but focusing on the terror radius reduction and no FOV increase

Comments

• MeowLux
    MeowLux Member Posts: 80

We already have a perk like that... Oh wait it doesn't surprise anyone because the only person who would run it is a basement Leatherface.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MeowLux said:
    We already have a perk like that... Oh wait it doesn't surprise anyone because the only person who would run it is a basement Leatherface.

Iam talking about a perk you can use for chases and for mindgames, insidious is just for camping and its just a bad design in my opinion :wink:

• MeowLux
    MeowLux Member Posts: 80
    edited June 2018

@Master said:

@MeowLux said:

Iam talking about a perk you can use for chases and for mindgames, insidious is just for camping and its just a bad design in my opinion :wink:

I know what you meant, but instead of thinking of new perks we could rework existing perks to do the same thing. For example; Beast of Prey. Idea for a rework; When you achieve bloodlust you lose your glowing red stain and heartbeat for 30/45/60 seconds.