Character movement

DariusB92
DariusB92 Member Posts: 122

ps4

Has been a continuous problem ever sense the update involving hud and graphics. Since then, both survivor and killer movement is horrible, indifferent to which survivor/killer/map. Stops at so many nonstop intervals. You can be moving forward and it will stop, go stop, go. When running from killers, it seems its highly glitched because I can't move freely. It occurs and then doesn't. Its way worse on killers. Also makes everything involving speed bursts invalid. Was told no timeline to fix it it but its been a month now and I can't play with the movement issues. Cannot have proper chases or even escape. Survivors win chase because my movement is so messed up.

I have reported this already, not on forum and I have replaced my controller just in case with absolutely no change.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• CRZ42
    CRZ42 Member Posts: 1

I have the exact same thing. I am playing on a ps4 and haven’t played for a long time (half a year maybe longer). Currently every single time when I am running my character starts stuttering, which slows me down ALOT. I tried methods like touching a gen or going in a locker, but that fixes it for maybe two seconds then goes back to the stuttering. As you can see we are nearly in 2022 and this bug is still present. Makes the game unplayable…

• Zenyuo
    Zenyuo Member Posts: 1

Yes same thing here. I am playing on a ps4 and have the same issue. I recently got this problem and now I can't play anymore because my survivor won't run correctly. They will just slow down and I can't escape chases because I can't run. It's February 2022 and this makes me sad...