Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Huntress hitboxes

yukmouth
yukmouth Member Posts: 3

Seriously, how long is this bullshit going to last ? Her hitboxes are something beyond ridiculous. Sometimes her throws are like 6 feet off and it still hits you, other times she straight up throw the axe through a brick wall and hit you 4 feet over your head through the wall. What is this farce ? How can we counter-play something like that ?

Why are the huntress hitbox some ######### compared to the gunslingers ?

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Amy095
    Amy095 Member Posts: 96

I play huntress a lot, and recently although rare, still a game changer, I hit an injured survivor with a hatchet.. it makes the sound but it doesn't down them.. very odd.

• ItzPixelYT
    ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613

Tbh i think most projectile Killers are very poorly optimized for the games servers or something because all of them have stupid hitboxes, Huntress being the worst but Trickster is so rng if he hits you or not, even through solid objects his knives will hit you and if you stand still he misses you, sadly it gets to the point where you think it's never going to be fixed so you can't time anything properly in chases anymore. That goes for a lot of Killers, i have a folder on my pc from 3 weeks with 50+ BS hits from getting hit midair on vaults etc...

Funny you read the Amazon Gamelift quote for Dead by Daylight (which is the servers they use) Saying "Dead by daylight benefits from Amazon Gamelift keeping up with it's fast paced gameplay. Yet every game there's a stupid hit.