Killers behavior has been absolutely disgusting lately

13»

Comments

• AsherFrost
    AsherFrost Member Posts: 2,340
    edited April 2021

I would do it. My switch doesn't have all the dlc (Because aside from Ash I wasn't buying everything twice), and cross-progression is a dream I doubt will be fulfilled, but if you travel a lot it's worth it.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Thank you for the information.

I definitely will and I too hope cross-progression is in the near future of DBD.

• sesawyer3127
    sesawyer3127 Member Posts: 342

I wont lie, most of the really bad games are players responding badly to a camping or tunneling killer. Everyone is so in-tune with saving that hooked player five seconds after they are hooked it kills the game. I cant tell you how MANY games I have seen three players downed near the hook and because I am running kindred I see what is going on and I am working on my gen thinking "#########, well this game is over". NO ONE wants to take aggro and run the killer away from a hooked player anymore. Yet, I still run around unhooking simply to watch the killer tunnel a player and I run over to save them again (when its safe and with borrowed time). But if the killer wants to camp and doesnt follow you because he knows what your trying to do where does that leave the game?? It just makes for a crap game. And yes, this happens more times than not. I understand killers want to win but if they tunnel and camp in so many games doesnt that get old after a while? Dont they want some of the back and forth game play?? It seems most killers today get on here talking about how they dont do the very things they actually do in matches. They will pawn it off as "well its a tactic", or "just git good and tunneling wont be a problem" lol. Either that or I have the absolute worst luck in this game every single night which would seem to defy reality.

• X_Scott
    X_Scott Member Posts: 137