We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The buff that Trickster needs??

I've talked to lots of killer main streamers about this, all of my friends and players in post game chat about what we can do for our homie the trickster who is just a little bit too easy to go against

here are the three things that we came up with:

• when the laceration is fully emptied after a chase (if it was at least 75%), require the survivor to mend
  • after having your laceration filled and you are taken from healthy to injured, the survivor is Broken for the next 60 seconds
  • keep the fire rate as the same as regular knives, but speed up the killer - the tricksters weakness is survivors turning corners and LOS blockers

Comments

• Crypticghoul
    Crypticghoul Member Posts: 572

After playing him for a couple days, I think my current list is as follows:

• 105 or 110% speed during Main Event.
    • Less delay before Main Event starts firing maybe?
    • No Main Event decay.
    • With the above changes, Main Event will probably need to be harder to acquire.
    • Either no laceration decay or it only kicks in after 90ish seconds.

He might still be a little on the weaker side but these changes would give him the option to break off from really bad chases without just wasting his time and would make Main Event not feel detrimental to press outside of proxy camping a hook imo.

• elpoh
    elpoh Member Posts: 222
    • Making him a 115% speed killer.
    • Tap M2 should throw 1 blade, hold it throw more.... had to press M1 again feels akward.
    • Blades Ricochet in the environment once basekit.

• Main Event stay able to activate by pressing Control forever (like the Oni Demon Fury).
      • When fully charged, the killer and the survivors will hear a sound warning (like with the Oni, Plague, Myers fully charged powers)
        • Maybe adding an animation of him making a cool pose with scenario lights pointing on him while activating as a negative effect of being able to choose when to use it????
    • During the Main Event:
      • Be able to Aim & throw infinite blades with rate significantly increased at fully 115% speed, but not forced to... so you can pick up survivors and open lockers.
      • Terror Ratius tremendusly increased.
      • Survivors inside the Terror Ratius trigger Killer Instinct.

• Blade-damage (Laceration) should stay until the survivor makes a new healing interaction (like Mending/Snap of madness/Wake up/etc...).
      • Do objectives (repairing/healing others/making bones/etc.) while affected by the blade-damage increase it and even down yourself.
      • Addons who affect the decay delay will increase the time takes to do that healing interaction for each blade hit. (like the mending Deathslinger/Legion addons).
        • addons who affect the decay delay out of blades increase the self-increased blade-damage while doing objectives.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,960

i think making bounce base kit would be a step in the right direction

• FaceCampinBuba
    FaceCampinBuba Member Posts: 50

No laceration regression. Plague has no regression on her vomiting. And fix the main event so its like oni.