Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please just cap menu frame rate.

bangbison
bangbison Member Posts: 104
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

if I can even make it into a game it runs fine. I just wanna be able to play without having to freeze my house and shove a fan in front of my ps4. Sometimes I can’t even make it passed the [press button] menu. No I won’t buy a new system. I’m not made of money and I shouldn’t have to upgrade just to play a game I’ve been enjoying for years. It’s just a simple fix too. Can knock it out in a day.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• StickthegenPLZ
    StickthegenPLZ Member Posts: 6

Completely agree. I often make it past the 'Press __ to continue' page but I am often told that the PS is too hot or it just turns off completely whenever I reach the offering page. Similarly the game runs great when I actually get into a match, but it's a gamble whether that happens. This is such a simple fix and it appears to affect quite a few people. Please do something so we can play your game.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Sure, but only if its a game option in the settings menu.

• StickthegenPLZ
    StickthegenPLZ Member Posts: 6

But we are only talking about reducing the fps in the menus, not in matches. Is there anyone who really cares about having high fps in menus?

• Himcules
    Himcules Member Posts: 11

"really cares about having high fps in menus?" - I agree because also, this is actually an option in AAA+ games. i.e. COD. You have a frame setting cap for menus to allow down to 20 fps ( 20, 30 and 60 are the options I'd have ) This will help to reduce GPU and CPU load on the system and some players leave it open or alt tab between apps i.e. discord or steam anyway so this would be very useful to configure as an option.

Please implement! +1