Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Pallet Bug - Killer freezes and pallet stuns not working

ShadyNicNack
ShadyNicNack Member Posts: 27

Currently i have an Xbox One. I am playing killer, it doesn't matter who the killer is though due to I tried it on e ery killer and sill obtaining this bug. I am able to duplicate this bug on every map.

The glitches happens on wherever there is and could be a pallet placed on the map.

What happens is.... Killer is chasing the survivor, survivor then goes to a pallet location. During chase, right when the Killer walks into the pallet location (wether pallet is down, busted or no pallet but a pallet could be located there) the killer gets stuck, system freezes, then the killer starts rubberbanding back and fourth or another words jerks it self in and out try to get out of it. It acts like he stuck and nothing was thrown or anything. Just gets stuck.

At the same time, when a survivor goes to stun a killer, stuns are not working. System acts as if the stuns are not there. Killer just watches a person throw the pallet. I even tried seeing if I can get stun as a Killer due to running enduring or spiritsperk of busting pallets. I was unable to get stunned the whole game. I tried this in multiple games as well. Stun not working correctly.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated