If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Can we get the bloodpoint score counters in game increased from 5000 points to 8000?

Options

I am not sure if this is the right place for this as it is not exactly tied to balance but for just a convenience thing. Just as the title states i would really like it if the scoring categories were increased from 5000 to 8000 in game. Currently when you reach 5000 points in any of the scoring categories you get an audible notification that you have reached 5000BP in that respective category and the category is visually shown as full despite the fact that you can earn 3000 additional bloodpoints for it. I would like that cap to be increased to 8000. It being visually capped at 5000 is a remnant of when bloodpoints were a part of ranking up and getting 5k would mean the additional 3000 points would not count to your rank. With removing the 5k cap we could see exactly how close we are to completely maxing out a point category. Its nothing urgent but just something to consider doing when there is time.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

+1. It used to be a thing for the older ranking system, and could be definitely changed.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,946
    Options

This is a good idea! The 5000 marker is unnecessary now, so why not?

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Good idea now that it doesn't relate to ranking.

• Absolute_Zero
    Absolute_Zero Member Posts: 56
    Options

That would be nice, while it doesn't affect gameplay much, i like knowing where i am at with my points.

And while we are at it, why not change the 8k to 10k, i don't really like the 8 and who doesn't want some extra points? That would be awesome! :)