nerf or remove dream pallets

if you dont know, fredrickson has the ability to place fake pallets that when you drop on fredrickson they do nothing.

this is the problem.

the problem is with these fake pallets you can replace ANY pallet spot as long as no pallet occupies it. basically you just break a pallet and replace it with fake pallet. if you drop them they do nothing to him and there are also pallet spots made just for fake pallets (maybe alternate locations idk) so its essentially you get hit for something i had no way to figure out/i get hit for not memorizing pallet spots on EVERY SINGLE MAP.

seems very fair. i would much rather have it instead of it doing nothing, it instead is much easier to tell if the pallet is fake, put the petals you see in the dream world around them or something i dont know, its just very unfair and also causes even MORE grinding because you can also replace it with an addon.

please fix this. also nerf freddy in general he is op

Comments

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

this is the worst freddy. It is way worse than snares. Just pay attention to what pallets there are when you are awake

• Danoobiel
    Danoobiel Member Posts: 132

Imagine being a Doc main and some upstart steals your unique power during his rework.

BTW Freddys snares are way better than the fake pallets.