We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Lery's and Preschool and Haddonfeild

Options

Ok as a killerb main none of the maps are the least bit fun but lery's is just hell for most killers and as nurse its pretty one sided. Too many rooms and hiding spots and I think the map needs a total rework and preschool that map is also rage inducing because of all the survivor safe zones. Haddonfeild also isnt fun because survivors can abuse some windows for infinite loops. Lery's is the worst for me though :( not fun and survivors can just loop windows all day

Comments

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited June 2018
    Options
    People always say this but I recall the devs said this map (Lery's) had the worst, if not one of the worst survivor survival rate.

They said this after the Game came out, so players had more than enough time to adjust.
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

And there's maps like Shelter Woods that totally benefits some killers more than others.

And so forth.

Some maps are meant to be more so for killers, and others for survivors, and some kinda inbetween. Have you played Myers of Lery's?

Maybe tweak it a bit, cause killers like Billy are just destined for a 4 man escape on Lery's. And I will say meh to that.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @Brady I like that it shuts down Billy, Huntress, and Nurse. Most maps are already good enough for them. Altho I agree that it does it too well.

IMO, the map set up of Lery's boosts chances for M&A Hag, M&A Myers, Doc, and Piggy. To a lesser extent, Wraith and Freddy too due to how exposed the outer corridors are. We need more of that.
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

@Brady said:
    And there's maps like Shelter Woods that totally benefits some killers more than others.

Shelter Woods is a completely survivorsided map since the "pallet distribution rework" (aka last pallet buff).

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

@Wolf74 said:

@Brady said:

Shelter Woods is a completely survivorsided map since the "pallet distribution rework" (aka last pallet buff).

A nurse or billy can dominate on that map really well. lol..............................................

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

@Brady said:

@Wolf74 said:

@Brady said:

A nurse or billy can dominate on that map really well. lol..............................................

Oh, the two top killer can dominate there … so?