The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Safe Spot In The Exit Gates

Drag0n100
Drag0n100 Member Posts: 40

So during a couple of my killer games today, I've had survivors stand up close to the Entity when escaping through the Exit Gates. When doing so, however, I couldn't hit them.

This happened probably 3-4 times today, one of which the Survivor in question waited the entire length of the timer before leaving, which frustrated me enough to write this Bug Report. 😅

I wasn't recording or anything, so I don't have that to show. I took a screenshot, however, to show what I'm talking about. (Names blurred for privacy, none of the survivors in this match specifically abused this bug).

When this Claudette stood too close to the Entity without leaving, I couldn't hit her. She could even walk along it and I still couldn't hit her. I don't know if it's because the Entity hitbox is too big, or if its an aim assist issue, but I'd rather not have to wait for the entire endgame collapse to finish whenever a survivor realizes this is a bug.

Hope the devs see this!

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated