Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

These Map Reworks Suck

Mishani
Mishani Member Posts: 3
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Am I the only one who really dislikes the new Crotus Penn? I feel like the old version did an excellent job of capturing a very dark, surreal, and otherwordly vibe that really appealed to me as a long-time horror fan. It felt like the survivors had just spawned into a nightmare. The new Crotus Penn is very bright and has more of a 'calm-after-the-storm' feel, like it's literally just a burnt up hospital that looks like it has it's place on planet Earth.

The same goes for the new Macmillan maps, that deep blue, otherworldly vibe they used to have to them seems to have been lost in translation, it's something that really captured my interested when I first started playing the game, and I feel it's hard to come by in a lot of mediums these days.

Now look at the new Coldwind Farm. It has what looks like a clear blue sky on a perfectly normal countryside farm . That surreal, nightmarish, otherworldly vibe once again seems to have been lost in translation.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments