NOED Rework

sleepywynd
sleepywynd Member Posts: 118
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Let's be honest, it sucks to play against. It's a nice ace in the hole for some killers, but it also feels kind of unrewarding personally when I've used it and I'm always annoyed playing against it. So, there's a pretty simple fix: tell people they're exposed (and make it temporary).

Obviously, some people want it removed altogether, but to what end? No end, that's what (enjoy the pun).

Okay but seriously, telling survivors they're exposed would allow for them to know "Oh, I should probably go cleanse that totem rather than taking a chase right now." And finding a totem is difficult sometimes, but hardly impossible (especially if you had like 3-4 people looked for it. It won't solve popping the last gen at a bad time or anything, but now you don't need to waste a collective 72 seconds cleansing every totem. On top of that, it could be like a 60 (or more/less) second thing could be forcefully ended early.

Any input? And please don't just be ignorant and complain about it as a perk, the endgame collapse is still a very active part of the game and there are plenty of other perks that only proc during that time. You can't save everyone all the time.