The Continued Ignorance of Performance Issues Continues to Hamper Player Fun

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,162

After downloading patch I loaded into game. Between loading screen and main menu I had a black screen for 20 seconds, thought my game was going to crash. Once in main menu the news didn't pop up with new patch notes, when I manually clicked on news it still is 5.0.1. Decided to restart just to make sure that was right. Again, same thing. 20 second black screen before going into main menu and no updated news. Looking for a match now as survivor, will report back once I finish match.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,162

Trickster hit me with his bat and the game froze for couple seconds. Think froze for him too and think it caused him to lose me because he didn't keep chasing me.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    edited June 2021

I personally wouldn't want to bother Sony and the other console companies

It's not their place to solve these issues, its up to BHVR to solve this

EDIT : And also, the devs are already trying hard to solve the optimisation issues, they don't need more stress.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    edited June 2021

Anyone else getting this bloodweb lag when you level up?

https://youtu.be/lc56VYApnHE

• zombitehdeath
    zombitehdeath Member Posts: 587

The only thingI got when doing my bloodweb was an error 111 and it happen when the event became active.

also got an error stating it couldn't save/update my save file (I think it was that) after playing my first game which I got hit across a pallet