The Continued Ignorance of Performance Issues Continues to Hamper Player Fun

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

On ps4 I am. Usually leads to synch error and loss of BP. 😔

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,893

It’s sad cause Tricksters patch didn’t have any crashes or gamebreaking bugs(beside the pallet bug) that was it All Kill was a bug clean chapter

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911

Oh ok apparently I didn't unlock the crown.

Alright.

• bm33

I've escaped 3 times with a crown and don't have it. 😂 Love that the sparkle effect causes me to freeze more.

• Edgars_Raven
    Edgars_Raven Member Posts: 1,236

I never want to hear im a bad killer again. My weapon passed right through meg and there was no frame drops or lag 😭

• Edgars_Raven

There have been a lot of chases where i see this happen and think "well maybe i was a little off" as were moving. This just happened to happen on a farming game with a ttv. We both were like "#########" because we werent moving. Just standing there.

This issue is why i stopped playing nurse :/

• bm33

I froze while apparently looking at Ghostface. I didn't see him on my screen but the revealing him sound was playing during my 2 second freeze 😂

• Peppa_Pigsaw
    Peppa_Pigsaw Member Posts: 184

Event seems to have made it worse for me. Lag spikes whenever I swing my weapon, it's crazy.

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,396

I’m done playing until I get the new Xbox, which is thankfully in 2 days.

If there’s still blatant performance issues I’m dropping this game until they’ve fixed it.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Good luck. It could work out for you because some people don't have any gamebreaking issues on new consoles.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,771
    edited June 2021

You didn't know about the I-Frame charm that Megs can get now?

Oh, yeah............ it was PC-only... ;)

• Edgars_Raven

Tbf they catch a lot of ######### on here and other places on social media. And with how bad things are right now very few people are defending whats going on. I woukdnt be on here either if i were them. Bhvr isnt small like it was 5 years ago and at this point its not all on them anymore. Honestly as a company they probably grew to fast which can cause issues. CLEARLY their qa system/process is whacked and they have people that get paid to deal with angry customers.

To be clear im certainly NOT defending bhvr the company, just saying i doubt the devs are making all the decsiins and in an it environment if you dont have the proper processes in place things can get ######### pretty quick.

• Shaped

We don't know the reason for the removal yet. Maybe they are putting something else soon or it is temporary.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

I find your hope amusing no disrespect btw.. I keep saying hey maybe this patch it will be the one to fix things ... then I get very sad when it's not the case 🐷😭 but I will sit beside you with the level of hope and piggy positivity I am known for 🐽💕

• Shaped

I am not hopeful. I am just saying not to rush to conclusions.

• PerfectlyPink
    PerfectlyPink Member Posts: 435

Seems that ghost face plays the best right now. Still get random freezes a few dozen times a match but it's at least not every single time you use your damn power

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,210

Finally was able to play on the new RE map for the first time yesterday on X1X. And suprisingly it ran absolute smooth as surv.

Not only that, it seems the performance got way better for both sides on X1X. Anyone else?