We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

buff idea for wraith/hag/cannibal ability and their add ons

Options
jiyeonlee
jiyeonlee Member Posts: 211
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

wraith

grant sprint 1seconds after uncloak
25% faster uncloaking speed

add ons

bone clapper
all audio reduce to 3meters

coxcomed claper
no sound

all blind warrior add ons
+grants speed boost 0.5-2.5seconds when he blind

all seeing add ons
yellow 12meter
green 24meter
red 36meter

hag

buff movement speed to 115% of survivors running
set trap 30% faster
activated trap interaction speed increase by 50%

cannibal

15% faster chainsaw using speed

Post edited by jiyeonlee on

Comments

• MeowLux
    MeowLux Member Posts: 80
    Options

Wraith is supposed to be an ambush Killer. Currently he is hard countered by Sprint Burst one of the most used survivor perks. His bell bing bong just reveals his position immediatly. Granting him a boost in speed after uncloak is already an add-on. It's called "Windstorm". It counters Sprint Burst to an extent, but if the idea is to ambush then why can you still get away from a windstorm Wraith with Sprint Burst? Imo the problem isn't how Wraith's ability works, but more rather how it plays out. It is not viable in chases unless you want to waste even more time. He is already add-on reliant, I'd rather have his base ability reworked that he can become a real ambush killer instead of "Bing bong, time to use that sprint burst."

Hag is a strong killer already, buffing her speed to regular killer speed would probably push her into best killer in-game. She already puts down traps fast so she doesn't need a faster trap setting time. The problem with the traps is that once you teleport, you lose all of your momentum so you can't do a good lunge. If they change it so that you keep your momentum she'd be amazing and would also be a nice QoL update.

Cannibal's chainsaw charge time isn't the problem. It is his whole concept, his ability doesn't do much. His chainsaw isn't fast enough to catch a survivor running unless you are hugging their back and then charge it perfectly.

• jiyeonlee
    Options

@MeowLux said:
    Wraith is supposed to be an ambush Killer. Currently he is hard countered by Sprint Burst one of the most used survivor perks. His bell bing bong just reveals his position immediatly. Granting him a boost in speed after uncloak is already an add-on. It's called "Windstorm". It counters Sprint Burst to an extent, but if the idea is to ambush then why can you still get away from a windstorm Wraith with Sprint Burst? Imo the problem isn't how Wraith's ability works, but more rather how it plays out. It is not viable in chases unless you want to waste even more time. He is already add-on reliant, I'd rather have his base ability reworked that he can become a real ambush killer instead of "Bing bong, time to use that sprint burst."

Hag is a strong killer already, buffing her speed to regular killer speed would probably push her into best killer in-game. She already puts down traps fast so she doesn't need a faster trap setting time. The problem with the traps is that once you teleport, you lose all of your momentum so you can't do a good lunge. If they change it so that you keep your momentum she'd be amazing and would also be a nice QoL update.

Cannibal's chainsaw charge time isn't the problem. It is his whole concept, his ability doesn't do much. His chainsaw isn't fast enough to catch a survivor running unless you are hugging their back and then charge it perfectly.

i knew all and know what your talking about and i already considered what your wrote

wraith is just visible so he need direct buff not a ambush option pig does good about that already

carnnibal i agree with you faster chainsaw using speed is good buff idea for him

• jiyeonlee
    Options

@MeowLux said:

but i can't agree about hag

all koreans thinks hag is most trash killer in this game

we call buying hag dlc for buying ruin

and she is definitely t-bag and popcorn making machine

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

@jiyeonlee said:
    hag

set trap 30% faster

115% speed will change none of her issues and a lot of people will play her the lazy way. It's like giving 115% speed to Nurse. You can, but bad Nurse will still /// yet good Nurse will have even less counters.

I don't know what "30% faster" means in actual numbers. Give her a brown Necklet in her base kit to start with, and she will be amazing.

I don't understand what do you mean with the last suggestion. If it's to stop her "no-lunge" stun after teleport - a huge YES for this.

• jiyeonlee
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Soren said:

@jiyeonlee said:
    hag

set trap 30% faster

115% speed will change none of her issues and a lot of people will play her the lazy way. It's like giving 115% speed to Nurse. You can, but bad Nurse will still /// yet good Nurse will have even less counters.

I don't know what "30% faster" means in actual numbers. Give her a brown Necklet in her base kit to start with, and she will be amazing.

I don't understand what do you mean with the last suggestion. If it's to stop her "no-lunge" stun after teleport - a huge YES for this.

you can't example with nurse its only overpowered killer without add ons

nurse=100~200h player can smack 1k~3kh survivors
    hag=750h(me) can t-bag and unlimited popcorn for same rank (1~10rank killers) hag players
    cause its simply slower than other killers and don't have threaten ability like wind up tinkerer huntless
    which same movement speed with hag

and you re right i meant they should buff hag's teleport stun and interaction(go underground and pop up) time

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

@jiyeonlee said:

@Soren said:

@jiyeonlee said:
    hag

set trap 30% faster

hag=750h(me) can t-bag and unlimited popcorn for same rank (1~10rank killers) hag players
    cause its simply slower than other killers and don't have threaten ability like wind up tinkerer huntless

and you re right i meant they should buff hag's teleport stun and interaction(go underground and pop up) time

You don't get my point.

Give a 115% speed to Nurse and Hag. What will happen?
    Bad Hag/Nurse will not use their power and instead just chase survivors like a Trapper.
    Good Hag/Nurse will be even more deadly since they can afford to do mistakes.

Either way, that will solve none of her issue. At all. It will just increase the gap between bad and good Hag.

I don't understand why you are talking about teabagging. I can teabag the Nurse if I want. That doesn't make Nurse a bad killer. In fact, Hag is the character that has the more 4k rate at rank 1.

If a decent Nurse can "smack 3000 hours survivors", I'm sorry but they are utterly bad. Nurse is extremely vulnerable to stealth which is the easiest thing to achieve in the game. Nurse is far to be "overpowered", it's just that a lot of survivors only rely on pallet loop in order to survive. And pallet loop is a thing that both Nurse and Hag can punish fairly well.

I don't understand either why you are talking about base speed. Nurse is slow, too. This isn't an issue for her. And it isn't an issue for Hag either, because the pressure she provides - god, it's just insane. You can chase a whole team at the same time and even slugs several people under a couple of seconds while they are far away from each other.

To sum up: yes for a rework. But not straight out buffs to her movement speed. Hag is a top tier killer, she doesn't need a rework because she's "bad" (she's not), but because she is harder to master than Nurse, yet doesn't reward as equally as she should. She has too much overkill limits (no-lunge after a teleport, 32m teleport distance, slow trapping speed by default...) while it is already hard to play her properly.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Hag is definitely strong.
    She could use a few buffs tho, mostly QoL and about her add-ons.
    I'm not sure about> @Soren said:

@jiyeonlee said:

@Soren said:

@jiyeonlee said:
    hag

set trap 30% faster

You don't get my point.

Give a 115% speed to Nurse and Hag. What will happen?
    Bad Hag/Nurse will not use their power and instead just chase survivors like a Trapper.
    Good Hag/Nurse will be even more deadly since they can afford to do mistakes.

Either way, that will solve none of her issue. At all. It will just increase the gap between bad and good Hag.

I don't understand why you are talking about teabagging. I can teabag the Nurse if I want. That doesn't make Nurse a bad killer. In fact, Hag is the character that has the more 4k rate at rank 1.

If a decent Nurse can "smack 3000 hours survivors", I'm sorry but they are utterly bad. Nurse is extremely vulnerable to stealth which is the easiest thing to achieve in the game. Nurse is far to be "overpowered", it's just that a lot of survivors only rely on pallet loop in order to survive. And pallet loop is a thing that both Nurse and Hag can punish fairly well.

I don't understand either why you are talking about base speed. Nurse is slow, too. This isn't an issue for her. And it isn't an issue for Hag either, because the pressure she provides - god, it's just insane. You can chase a whole team at the same time and even slugs several people under a couple of seconds while they are far away from each other.

To sum up: yes for a rework. But not straight out buffs to her movement speed. Hag is a top tier killer, she doesn't need a rework because she's "bad" (she's not), but because she is harder to master than Nurse, yet doesn't reward as equally as she should. She has too much overkill limits (no-lunge after a teleport, 32m teleport distance, slow trapping speed by default...) while it is already hard to play her properly.

The main issue when facing Nurse is that most survivors aren't used to stealth at all.
    They're used to be able to freely roam the map, and if they get seen, they run to the nearest juking area and waste 2 mins of the killer's time by using very few tricks. While it's actually very hard to do that against Nurse.

So when they reveal themselves, they get caught rather quickly afterwards, leading to the usual chain of events of over-altruism that they're used to do against other killers, too, except you cannot afford that against Nurse.

That being said, I consider Nurse to be slightly broken also. But it's getting out of the topic.

Hag could use several changes, especially on her add-ons that do not deserve so many downsides, and a few QoL changes such as making her vision to be more clear when teleporting, as well as making her able to longe more than 2 meters after doing so.

Wraith needs more than a few tweaks, he needs some rework and possibly a new mecanic. It's not 2016 anymore, you cannot get away as a killer with a bland mecanic like that invisibility that is not truly an invisibility. He just needs something else.

The cannibal mostly truly need only one thing : not being as slowed down (if slowed down at all) while revving the chainsaw. It would even be coherent to his movie where he simply constantly run with his chainsaw REVVED. Which is his gimmick. At the moment, Cannibal has no gimmick and is bland. (except for the insidious basement camping I guess, but it doesn't make cannibal player proud lol)

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

@Runiver said:

The cannibal mostly truly need only one thing : not being as slowed down (if slowed down at all) while revving the chainsaw. It would even be coherent to his movie where he simply constantly run with his chainsaw REVVED. Which is his gimmick. At the moment, Cannibal has no gimmick and is bland. (except for the insidious basement camping I guess, but it doesn't make cannibal player proud lol)

Any power that slows the killer down to get an effect is bad at the moment.
    They removed it from the Doc, because it made him weak.
    They removed it from the Clown on PTB.
    And for sure it should get removed from LF.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

I was disappointed by award winning chili. I was expecting him to accelerate at maximum over diarrhea and make you poop out a terror nuget... alas I was disappointed