Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Legendary skin for The Pig

MrsGhostface
MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hi! Just wanted to hear some opinions on the possibility of John Kramer getting added as a legendary skin for pig. I’m just a huge Saw fan and this is a dream of mine. It doesn’t seem too out of reach, rewatching the scene where he cuts Tapps throat made me really think about this.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• RenDesune
    RenDesune Member Posts: 246

I dont think so. They have the license to use Amanda and the jigsaw traps but to buy the license to create a skin that resembles John Kramer might not be possible.

• Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Member Posts: 608

That don't really matter because the killers get strengthened after being taken by the entity. By that logic the morbidly obese clown isn't running a marathon.

• Kira15233
    Kira15233 Member Posts: 473

I mean, you're not wrong but you're also not right, Bill, Amanda both died in their respective game/movie, yet here they are, a John Kramer skin is entirely possible

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

I guess, I always just sort of figured they didn't use jigsaw in the first place because of the reality that he was weak af.

• ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801

While your right about all of the 1st part, clown was actually a track runner in his youth

• Pound0fFlesh
    Pound0fFlesh Member Posts: 10

John Kramer? No. He mostly worked through his apprentices.

Hoffman, and do a Legion style model swap, sure!

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

John as a killer would be pretty cool.

• GenJockeyNance
    GenJockeyNance Member Posts: 687

While that would be cool to have John as a killer, it is not in his character. He states it himself he is against killing. He tells Hoffman when he abducted him: "Killing is distasteful. To me." John wasn't about the murder, he was about testing his subjects, their will to live. It was never about killing them but them saving themselves through their own strength of will to appreciate what they are fortunate enough to have. John doesn't view himself as a murderer, he tells Eric Matthews in the second film, "I've never actually killed anyone." So he doesn't really work in the Entity's realm. Amanda on the other hand, began rigging her traps, making them unwinnable. She has little faith in humanity, is intensely emotional (especially in anger) but yearns for a guidance (although she found her guidance through John) which may have been why the Entity chose her? I could be wrong, I haven't delved into Amanda's psyche enough to really know for sure.

A suitable replacement choice for John as a skin would be Hoffman. Hoffman was a very brutal, vengeful and vindictive person. He went through MASSIVE lengths to get Jill after she fulfilled John's last wish as part of his will (hehe the origin of one of Amanda's add ons) which was to test Hoffman. Although part of me is inclined to believe Hoffman would've been more of a defiance to the Entity as he liked control which is probably why the Entity did not choose him but rather Amanda. Amanda was really the perfect option as well as a fan favorite.

What I'd love to see is a new outfit for Amanda in the Jigsaw robe aka John's robe. I'm surprised they haven't added it yet to be honest.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

John wouldn't be able to do it. Hoffman would be a possibility though since he did perform as a pig. John would just be.......no.....

For point of reference.

^ This is Hoffmans outfit.

• Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Member Posts: 608
    edited May 2021

In his youth, yes. And in his later years he is a morbidly obese man. There's no shortage of real people that were athletes when they were young and then become a meme because they let themselves go. Clown is the extreme end of that.