The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A lot of problems on Switch

I play on PS4 and Switch everyday and I'm totally sure that there are a lot of issues when playing on Nintendo switch:

-All the maps on Autohaven are super dark. It's very hard to see, especially on the looping wall tiles. You can barely see the survivors even if they are in front of you.

-Same problem for the Badham maps, the Glenvale maps and The Game map.

I don't have these lightning problems while playing on PS4.

-When playing killer and I'm near the survivors the frames drop a lot and the level of lag... Omg... There's been several times when I'm about to hit a survivor and suddenly I'm meters away from them or the hit just slips away from them or I'm suddenly sliding the walls or stuck in a rock where I wasn't nearby. It's impossible to track the survivors while in chase because when I move the camera, everything becomes blurry I can't see nothing. I usually lost all my matches because I can't keep track of survivors. And it's not because I'm a 'bad killer', I don't have these issues on PS4 where I'm at red ranks as a killer.

-Something similar happens when playing survivor. I've lost a lot of chases because I'm suddenly stuck in front of something I wasn't even heading to. The movement of the camera is... Oh God, so awful. You can't see clearly where you're going or what things are near you.

-The skill checks... It's impossible to hit perfect skill checks because the game doesn't register them properly. There's like a delay.

-Sometimes when the survivors stun me, my camera gets fixed looking into the ground and I can't move after the stun animation.

-And the last thing that has been happening the past weeks when I'm playing killer: my game crashes after a few minutes the last gen is done and the doors are activated. It has happened with different killers and totally different perks.

I'm connected to the internet via LAN so it's not a WiFi problem.

It's so frustrating to play DBD. It's almost impossible to play as a killer. I don't have any of these issues on PS4.

Please look into these issues, I really want to enjoy playing on switch like I do on PS4. I love DBD, but these problems on switch... God... Exhausting :(

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Yuretz
    Yuretz Member Posts: 23
    edited May 2021

Hi, I also play on Nintendo Switch, unfortunately I do not have a PS4/PC to compare what you have listed. I am sure this also happens to me:

"""

-And the last thing that has been happening the past weeks when I'm playing killer: my game crashes after a few minutes the last gen is done and the doors are activated. It has happened with different killers and totally different perks.

"""

Has happened to me as a survivor on both Yamaokas maps almost always and with the same scenario you have described.