Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

-1 pip when killed with a Mori

LegoPal92
LegoPal92 Member Posts: 6

Hello,

I was playing on Crotus Penn, as Steve Harrington. A P1 - 50.

(This was on 4.7.0 on Xbox One, not Series S or X, original Xbox One.)

The game was against a Bubba who used a Mori. I repaired three gens, unhooked a survivor safely, had multiple heals, one totem cleanse, and a fair amount of evading. (Stealth)

Iridescent - Benevolent

Gold - Evader

Gold - Lightbringer

Silver - Unbroken

I lost a pip, from Rank 5, 0 pip, to rank 6 4 pip, with a -1 after the game told me that I should have +1'd. This is the first time I have been mori'd since the 4.7.0 update, could it be related to that?

Thanks,

~P3

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• LegoPal92
    LegoPal92 Member Posts: 6

Additional note, I have since played 2 more games, As Feng, one on Coldwind Farm, screenshot below, and one on Lery's. Both of which I should have +1'd, however I did not progress in rank. I only took one screenshot though, I'm sorry about missing that other screenshot.