why hasn't the spirit been nerfed yet?

13»

Comments

• odra
    odra Member Posts: 369

actually pig should be buffed on the traps either making her trap countdown faster or survivor should unlock in 2 place before could remove it, most of killers in this game need to be buffed, the gap between tier A and B or C killers is still big

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Not according to the dev stats. They said themselves that they only look at the stats. With exception of the nurse.

So since spirit isn´t overperforming, she won´t get a nerf. Pig might get a nerf. Even when most people agree that pig is weaker than spirit, the stats show something else.

• DemoFrog
    DemoFrog Member Posts: 193

If they do change her, make it so that she has a higher skill floor and ceiling like Nurse does so that they can utilise the strongest killers with more than caveman-level effort.

• Lord_Tony
    Lord_Tony Member Posts: 2,109

Why hasn't SWF been nerfed yet?

there is literally only TWO killers viable at red ranks, nurse and spirit. Freddy was a close third but he's now B tier.

Why the ######### do you want to nerf 1 out of the 2 only killers viable at red ranks?

Do you want this game to die because no killers want to play in red anymore?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,068

There are more Killers playable at Red Ranks.

I mean, you will probably lose most of your games even when playing Spirit. Does this mean that she is weak?

I won all of my games yesterday with Demo (yes, also against SWFs, two games were 4man SWF, at least one other was against two 2man SWFs). Demo OP?

• Lord_Tony
    Lord_Tony Member Posts: 2,109

all killers need to be buffed to match SWF

nurse and spirit are the only 2.

There is no more than 2.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,068

You repeat the same incorrect nonsense all the time.

All Killers are viable in Red Ranks. No, you dont go against SWFs all the time. No, not every SWF is full of good players.

Those are the truths you have to accept. And all your complaining about SWF will not make you play any better, even a bunch of Rank 18 Megheads will win against you, when you play bad.

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704
    edited May 2021

Solo Q needs to be brought up to par with swf.

If that is done then you can see what and if killers needs to be buffed or nerfed.

If you keep buffing killers to be a treat against swf than a lot of solo players will be destroyed.

In your words, that will make the game die because there are close to none survivors left.

Edit, there are more killers viable in red ranks.

I played a lot of wraith before he got buffed without windstorm.

Almost every game 3 or 4k, even against well coordinated swf teams

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,210

So you're the ppl who DC early vs. Spirit in my solo ques. Look at you, won't learn anything.

The only stupid thing with Spirit is her "standing still mindgame". Just give her phase noises EVERYTIME, even in TR.

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

Some people unfortunately refuses to learn new things.

See the cries about the "nerfed" ds for example.

There hasn't really changed anything big for survivors side with it but the crying about it is real.

About spirit and her standing still.

I don't think they should give her the phasing sound while in her TR.

Give her a slight animation or a short sound cue when she starts phasing.

Nothing more than that is actually needed tbh.

Even though I have no problems with that when going against her, I think this would be a good and nice compromise for both sides

• Power_Guy
    Power_Guy Member Posts: 1,562

So basically you want to remove all her tracking, making her power a map traversal & nothing else...and then pretend to 'buff' her by giving her more speed, but nerf her timer, so she's literally in the same position she was before that?

So, basically, you want to nerf her while pretending to buff her.