The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The bloodweb needs a huge rework the grind is insane

GHOSTfaceP3
GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Trying to level up the new survivor and it's so difficult getting the perks I want let alone every perk at level 3 and this problem will only keep getting worse the longer it's ignored

Comments

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795

they don't seem to care, but i don't know what needs to be done to get them to start caring about it.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Perk tiers needs to go. Grind on new killers I want to learn is insane and I have been aying for a year now. Can't imagine what new players thinking about this lol

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795

they think it sucks. they think it's frustrating being held back from builds they want because they have to grind out a bunch of bloodpoints. they resent having to level david and bubba to get the BP doubling perks unlocked.

and all i can say to them is "i'm sorry, i hope they fix it someday".

• TheBus4K
    TheBus4K Member Posts: 256

Literally a long time ago I tried to convince some friends to buy this game, and simply based on watching me play several times they decided not to buy it because of all that you had to grind to simply get some perks and then level them up.

If one day they change the grind, this game will get a much larger number of players, although I don't want them to make it much easier either and that by playing only 1 week you have 5 killers prestige 3 level 50 with all the perks...

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Its ridiculous. I have bought Bubba for BBQ and never played him cause I don't like his playstyle. And I got Dead hard from the shrine and not interested in leveling up David anymore. Just waiting for WGLF gets in the shrine one day.

Either items in the bloodweb have to be cheaper or perk tiers need to be gone. Hopefully I will live to see that one day

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,694

They could maybe give us an option to maybe refresh the bloodweb if we don't like what we see.

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764

Remove perk tiers.

• ItzPixelYT
    ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613

Give us the DBD mobile mechanics of Bloodmarket and individual survivor XP for perks.

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

I think the issue with BHVR is that they know if they make the grind reasonable. People are gonna grind all their characters to the max. Then quit. Because once you finish grinding the only thing keeping you here is new DLC and the gameplay. And let's be honest after 1000 hours the game isn't that great anymore. And with their meh DLCs lately, huge amounts of people would quit the game if the grind wasn't basically Mount Everest size.

Because other than that reason and that reason alone, there is no reason for the grind to be as large as it is with nothing being done to lessen it for new players just starting.