The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Red ranks = whiny killer mains

2»

Comments

• ScottJund
    ScottJund Member Posts: 1,115

@Blueberry said:

@AdánAR said:

@Global said:
    The same can be said about killers going against survivors in red ranks. looping, Flashlights, Toxic Plays. It goes both ways not just one.

Looping it's part of the game lol you can't complain about it i mean ######### dude. Red ranks plays like reaching rank 1 was the greatest trophy in the world (but no, it's only a trophy on steam). Flashlight helps you for saves. Toxic plays? What do you mean?

With these comments it's quite clear you hardly play killer at all or at any meaningful rank. You would not think the way you do if played killer at rank 1 regularly. Your judgement is clouded from lack of experience.

I think the way he does and I only play killer at a "meaningful rank." What now

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

@ScottJund said:

@Blueberry said:

@AdánAR said:

@Global said:
    The same can be said about killers going against survivors in red ranks. looping, Flashlights, Toxic Plays. It goes both ways not just one.

Looping it's part of the game lol you can't complain about it i mean ######### dude. Red ranks plays like reaching rank 1 was the greatest trophy in the world (but no, it's only a trophy on steam). Flashlight helps you for saves. Toxic plays? What do you mean?

With these comments it's quite clear you hardly play killer at all or at any meaningful rank. You would not think the way you do if played killer at rank 1 regularly. Your judgement is clouded from lack of experience.

I think the way he does and I only play killer at a "meaningful rank." What now

I don't think you do and I think you also have very low hours.

• apropos
    apropos Member Posts: 245

I notice that when I'm playing Leatherface people don't give me a hard time if I do end up camping someone. It's like they all feel bad for poor old leatherface.