Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Remove the helmet on back of Nea Karlsson's Athletic Swimwear Torso

I love all the new outfits released for the beach event, in particular I really enjoy the bright colors on the Nea Karlsson Beach Break outfit. The bloody arm adds character and makes it enjoyable to look at in game. However, the big orange helmet on the back of the torso, Athletic Swimwear, does not do the outfit any favors. It sticks out around corners when trying to stealth and makes it nearly impossible to hide behind trees. Not to mention it doesn't fit the sleek look of the rest of the outfit and you're forced to stare at the awkward piece of junk hanging off Nea's back for 90% of every round. I love the outfits you guys have been coming out with they look awesome... but please remove the helmet.

Comments

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510

I don't know why they fell in love with putting crap on the back of character cosmetics like that. Just because they can.

Do people even carry helmets like that? I've never seen it - it's either on their head or not.

It's turned me off to purchasing a lot of cosmetics just because of the backpack component looks ridiculous when running from killers.

In that situation I'd think anything that could catch on something while vaulting would be the first thing to go.