Camping/Tunneling idea

So I'll start with the suggestion and then go into my reasoning why, and a little bit on the general discourse around this topic after.

Suggestion part 1: Rework BBQ and Chilli to be something completely different, make an exact copy of current BBQ and chilli and start with it unlocked on every killer.

Add a massive blood point gain in some way to kindred similar to BBQ and Chilli. also start every survivor with kindred unlocked

For the first 30 players levels(or some other reasonable value) force the 4th perk slot for killers to be BBQ and Chilli(even if they don't have the 4th perk slot unlocked yet), and do the same for survivors with new kindred.

Suggestion part 1 reasoning: Both of these perks are incredibly useful teaching tools for new players, and both help you with the information you need to know to counter camping, and teaching the killer how to not camp(and rewarding them heavily for it). Consider these training wheel perks for both sides, and by FORCING them to be used for a certain number of levels I think it will vassly lower the problem of camping at low levels. In addition, this nerfs no one, it gives two awesome QoL perks for both sides to use, and it helps solo players much more than SWF.

Suggestion part 2: Camping WILL still happen, that's unavoidable. General change to blood points/pipping for survivors. Survivor pips and BP are not calculated until the match is done(they can still leave once they are dead and go do another match with no penalty). Survivors are awarded BP and pips at the end based on how well the team did overall, so if you get camped to death but the other 3 people slam gens and get out, you get rewarded with BP and pips. Possible alternative, anyone hooked, with a killer near them, gets points for gens being done by other players(this is probably WAY easier to code)

Suggestion part 2 reasoning: A lot of the counter arguments to camping being bad are "it's a legit strategy" or "you can't remove player agency", which to be fair I totally agree with. Camping is not unfair to the survivor TEAM. It is WILDLY unfair to the survivor getting camped though. spending several minutes on hook and dying is not a fair punishment for getting downed once. This will at least reward the player getting camped for the bad experience, assuming the rest of the team does the proper counterplay to camping(gen slamming). It will also hopefully make the hooked survivor feel more like they are sacrificing their life for the team, than getting screwed.

General discourse: There's a lot of stuff from both sides that I don't like. From killers, i feel like a lot of people have very little empathy for the person being camped. Yes player agency is important, yes it's not an unfair tactic for the enemy TEAM, but it sucks a LOT for the individual. I guarantee there are new players out there who got camped early and quit the game, it's an awful experience, and if it was my first impression of the game i'd likely have quit also. For the survivors, yes getting camped sucks, a vast majority of times though you getting camped isn't a cackling villain licking your survivor tears. Sometimes you really don't know where to find other people(especially when new or have terrible perks), and you say "well if i stay here someone will come to rescue them and I can chase", or you feel so pressured the camp seems like the only way to get a kill. Or you hooked someone next to regressing gens and it's legitimately a smart idea to camp. There is no way to remove camping as a tactic without severely nerfing killers overall, and you can't ban/punish it without hitting new players who don't know what else to do.

Even if this doesn't go far enough for some people I hope most would agree this would make the camping situation BETTER.