We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Wake Up! Change/Buff

Options

I don't really know if this is the right section to put this in, but here we go anyways!

What do you think about this suggestion, especially with the Hatch drama, etc; Keep everything with Wake Up! (As seen here: https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Wake_Up!), but add "Hatch is revealed to you when within 24/48/∞ metres of range.", this would firstly might change some of the current popular perks, and secondly would help survivors find the hatch before the killer.

Comments

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    Options

Wake up is already very powerful.
    It guarantees that you can open the door before the Killer completes his route, which is very strong because it steals an entire hook from the Killer once the gates are open. It is already strong enough to counter the new hatch mechanic for the same reason.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 993
    Options

@RagingCalm said:
    It guarantees that you can open the door before the Killer completes his route, which is very strong because it steals an entire hook from the Killer once the gates are open. It is already strong enough to counter the new hatch mechanic for the same reason.

Those 2.5 seconds tier 3 removes sure is really strong.

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    Options
    YCakeDuty said:

@RagingCalm said:

Those 2.5 seconds tier 3 removes sure is really strong

Yeah, almost as good as thanatophobia stats.. plus if killers want healing aura they need nurses. You already get a huge buff by haveing an aura reading and a speed increse from one perk. Its already a good perk, quit complaining.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options

I don't think it needs a buff. In it's niche it's a nice perk.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

This would be nice as I find Wake Up to be pretty damn weak. Saving you 2.5 seconds on an Exit Gate is pretty weak and revealing yourself to other people as you open an Exit isn't all too good either. It's basically meant to go against Remember Me and even then it still doesn't do all that much.

• theagitatedapricot
    theagitatedapricot Member Posts: 78
    Options
    It's pretty crazy that anyone could think Wake Up! is even remotely strong. 
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

It definitely requires a buff.
    It's too situational to be useful.

I'm all for perks to be fitting to a certain gameplay, but this perk is just out of place in term of strength, like most perks in this game tho.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited June 2018
    Options

@CakeDuty said:
    Those 2.5 seconds tier 3 removes sure is really strong.

It's actually game-breaking. It's been meta for like 4 years and it's been absolutely oppressive. Every player and their mother uses it. I even saw a Wraith with using it before and he got a 6k.

I started using it recently and now I have a girlfriend. Really overpowered.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@Visionmaker
    I did believe you until you mentioned the word "Girlfriend".
    Try something that we can believe next time!