The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What's an unpopular opinion that you hold.

1235»

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,954

then what would unbreakable be? that's kinda the whole point of the perk

• ouroboros_world
    ouroboros_world Member Posts: 215

Spine chill shouldn’t work against undetectable, exit gates should not be able to be 99. DS should last 120 seconds, killers are not op, game is survivor sided, just look at all those survivors cosmetics lol. Solo q survivors are selfish and will never get good

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

All FENGS MUST DIE.

• Munqaxus
    Munqaxus Member Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2021

That this forum is so Killer-sided that if the Developers actually did listen to suggestions from it, survivors wouldn't have arms or legs by the time they were finished.

There are so many suggestions from Killers for nerfing survivor things that have no reason to be nerfed, that it's not even funny.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

The endgame collapse should automatically begin when there are two survivors left.

The game simply grinds to a halt in 2v1 situations. If there is more than one generator left, it is unlikely that either of the remaining survivors will escape. So the result is several minutes (sometimes much longer) of just going through the motions, delaying the inevitable. It is not an enjoyable experience for either side (IMO).

This might make getting a 4k harder, so I imagine this would be unpopular with people who care about that sort of thing.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

Spirit is one of the hardest killers to play unless you have a 3000$ headset or keep doing the stand still mindgame. Tracking via sound is actually skillful and I'm more impressed at Spirits who can land every phase than I am at Huntress main number #7212 hitting a hatchet that explodes on air but still does damage. It's just that majority of survivors run in a straight line or camp a pallet when a Spirit is phasing, making she seem easy.

• Apollos
    Apollos Member Posts: 1,052

They should have a weekend where they ban all of the most frequently used perks just to see how players adapt. I would like that lol

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Myers and ghostface are both absolutely #########. Like those two probably take my bottom two spots.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

It could be one or the other It doesn't have to be both.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

Let me roll up my sleeves here…

Camping might be a “legitimate strategy”, but it’s still annoying. Same with tunneling.

If you’re being a dick to the killer to get them to chase you (or just to be a dick), running them towards other survivors makes you an ######### as well.

Stop flicking your light at me when we’re both survivors. It’s annoying and I don’t know what you want. Just double crouch or point like everyone else.

Bubba sucks and I hate him.

The Trickster’s character design is fine. Him being a K-Pop singer is fine. Him not covering his face or being deformed is fine. His issues are in his mechanics.

If you are downed as the last survivor, and the hatch is already closed, you’re just ######### at that point and they may as well end the game. I understand why they did that, but there’s really nothing to do at that point besides just wait to bleed out or get caught. Yes, I know you could wiggle free, but the odds you could wiggle free AND get a gate open?

If you’re just slugging, you’re inviting me to waste your time. I will crawl all over the map if there’s no other way for me to get up just to keep from giving you that last hook. Should have hooked me instead of just leaving me to bleed.

Survivors who DC the first time they get downed are babies.

Killers who carry you to the hatch like they’re going to let you out, then wait for you to get close and kick it closed, are complete scumbags. Just kill me and get it over with.

• Jill_Main
    Jill_Main Member Posts: 138

Jill is the best

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851

SWF makes Asymmetrical Horror games competitive & unbalanced.

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510

Trapper is fun to play as and against.

• Jill_Main
    Jill_Main Member Posts: 138

Hey! It was supposed to be an unpopular opinion!

Everyone loves trappy boi, those are facts.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,954

Trap killers are the worst design and I hope no more are added to the game can't stand playing as them