Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Temple of Purgation, Nemesis Bug

Nyraxx
Nyraxx Member Posts: 8

Platform: PC

Description of the Issue:

In the center part of the Temple of Purgation Map, there are some sets of stairs that nemesis can't climb up, because his head collides with the roof, all other killers I know of can pass through. I am confident this is a bug, as there are other parts of the map that have an even lower ceiling that he can pass through. In the picture I have attached a screen shot of the bugged staircase.

Steps to reproduce:

-Play as Nemesis

-Get Temple of Purgation

-Attempt to walk up pictured staircase

-Get stuck

Frequency: 100% of the time, i.e happens all the time.

7 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• FearfulPepper
    FearfulPepper Member Posts: 2

This is correct.

I attempted to walk up the stairs but couldn't at first, however, I was able to get back down.

Another time I went up the stairs, I tried to push past the bug and I got stuck to the point where I couldn't move at all except for rotating with my mouse

• Jimmy_Buckets
    Jimmy_Buckets Member Posts: 4

I can confirm this just happened to me in a public game as described by others.

I could move all the way up the stairs until the very last moment, almost appearing visually to have made it through but still stuck all the same.

• MisterEnot
    MisterEnot Member Posts: 59

Same stuff.

Its not only Nemesis. On Bubba same. Luckyly i manage somehow escape, dunno how.

right there i am standing in place of "stuck":