Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nemesis on PS4 is a laggy mess

Tietanas
Tietanas Member Posts: 6

After playing Nemesis on PS4 for an entire day I have noticed that when a lot of things happen you get a random lagspike/frame drop that lasts roughly 5-30 frames that literally ends chases in the survivors favor.

Start L2, 10% chance there's a lag spike when you just start the power.

Use the L2 attack, 40ish% chance

Survivor drops a pallet, 30% chance

Leon drops a flashbang, 50% chance.

You come within 5 meters of a survivor, 20% chance.

A gen pops, 10% chance

Tinkerer triggers, 10% chance

A survivor clenses a hex totem, 30ish% chance

Bloodthirst triggers, 60ish% chance.

Please fix this or at least attempt to pretend you care about console players. I haven't even tried on my switch but I bet it's even worse

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Tietanas

Also trying to learn a new killer with all these bugs us already hard enough, why do you have to keep putting me against red ranks survivors on top of it behavior. Either implement your MMR thing or shut up and make a ranked/not ranked matchmaking system. It's been the worst day I've ever had on DbD and I wish I hadn't taken a week off work at this point

• Tietanas

Then you want to slap me with an *ENTETIY DISPLEASED" while I'm playing a brand new killer who lags/causes frame drops every time literally anything happens as a rank 13 against red and purple ranks?!?!? Screw your entity! It can go die in a barn fire. Make a killer, matchmaking system, and game that works Behavior

• Tietanas

I literally just rage quit from a game 15 seconds ago because within the first 30 seconds of the game because I experienced 4 framedrops/lagspikes, first when a survivor was found, second when I used L2 to start the power, third when I went to try and use the tenticle strike, and 4 when after they easily dodged due to this laggy piece of ######### game I tried to basic attack while they were jumping through a window so I couldn't even turn to hit them while they were slow vaulting. All of these happened within 10 seconds...............

• Hiddenreaperx
    Hiddenreaperx Member Posts: 5

Although I don't agree on being harsh on the devs because I'm sure they are doing what they can with the time alloted, it's unacceptable how this chapter released. I love this game and all but every time there is a new patch it just breaks more things than it fixes and I completely understand that the devs are human and that we all make mistakes but is that really allowed when it happens at such a consistent rate? I was thrilled and anxious for the dlc to release and bought it as soon as it came out only to be greeted with the new map being disabled and endless stutters (On PS4, not sure on other platforms) as survivor against Nemesis and playing as Nemesis. Isn't the ptb specifically made to avoid issues like this? The game is in a almost unplayable state and I feel taken advantage of to be honest with you Behaviour.

• HipnoE
    HipnoE Member Posts: 68

Im having the same thing happen to me on Xbox, Nemesis is completely unplayable due to constant stuttering making him move at a slower speed than survivor. Ive DC'd out of 3 games in a row because I chased for 10+ minutes unable to gain any distance just to see how pronounced it was. Completely unplayable, cant catch a single survivor. For perspective Im usually rank 1 killer and was chasing green rank survivors in all cases due to rank reset, unable to catch up to any of them.