Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

SEVERE BUGS/ constant crashing in PS4 update!

i have been encountering numerous bugs with the new update(RE) today. I have been equipping Leon and have been noticing major hiccuping in-game and major lag. I have been constant crashing and would get penalized for the game to be crashing in their end. 10 crashes in less than 30 minutes. The severs all had bad connections and found it impossible to play without crashing in game. Please what is going on ? I have uninstalled my game and am reinstalling overnight and going to use my main survivor to see if there is crashing going on still and narrow it down if it’s not just the survivors but the update. There have also been pallet glitches where it disappears and major frame drops going on. The game was working perfectly fine before the update. Once it came out , it’s been endless issues.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• myaachuu
    myaachuu Member Posts: 8

PC player here!

I've also been crashing constantly!

I also thought it was maybe the new survivors (I was using Claire), but I switched to Kate and still crashed once I did something for the first time in the match.

Hopefully this gets resolved. It's pretty sad that we get match making locked for this.