Visual bugs on Jill and Zombies

KillerKirby
KillerKirby Member Posts: 79

I was told to post this here so I noticed a few glitchs playing yesterday and though I would bring them to the devs attention. So firstly Jills model shoulders are really off you can see it when shes on a hook or working on a Gen I think the animation skeleton is not fitting the model well for some reason. It makes her shirt stretch and her arms get really polygonal. Here is a jpg of what I am talking about its like her shoulder muscles are placed to far down the model I think just taking it in a little more would fix it if that's possible.

For the zombies I dont know how to take Gifs or video but I noticed on a few maps Crotus Pen asylum the one with the horsie specially when the zombies go in the main mansion house they get stuck next to some of the poles and their models start freaking out and skipping frames. It kind of reminds me of how spirit has that teleporting effect where he body moves awkwardly but for them its much faster and their head seems to teleport all over and they cant walk or detect when stuck like this. You normally just have to kill them and reset them. Both of these are somewhat small issues but I wanted to bring them to your attention in hopes they could be fixed. Please have a nice day love the new chapter!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated