Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Léry's Memorial Institute - Top Floor Vault Bug

In a customs match, we found a bug where when you try to jump through the top floor window, you get stuck in place. I was streaming at the time and clipped it.

A friend was also streaming and our killer got stuck in the same location. He was not streaming at the time, so she was just sate right next to him.

If these clips do not load, our Twitch channels are as follows. TaylorXFactor and Zombikittie

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• zombikittie
    zombikittie Member Posts: 2

the second clip is mine both survivor and killer could not get through that window.

• DrUnK3n
    DrUnK3n Member Posts: 3

Can confirm this bug... Got stuck as wraith. I was not in a custom match. I Played a normal ranked public match.

• LemonShark
    LemonShark Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2021

I experienced the same bug. Apparently it was a bug that existed a long time ago but somehow reappeared in this update. It also happens on public and solo random servers too. Happened to me yesterday actually while I was playing as Leon escaping a clown.