Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How to contact support?

myaachuu
myaachuu Member Posts: 8
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

Not sure exactly where to put this on the forum.

I wanted to try and submit a ticket but I can't because the support.deadbydaylight.com website is basically broken and doesn't work due to "eternalcrusade.zendesk.com refused to connect."

How am I supposed to contact deadbydaylight support?

It feels a lot like the cries for help and support for bugs is falling upon deaf ears and we continue to be penalized for it.

Below I've attached the error that pops up on the support.deadbydaylight.com website when you try to make an account, since you are required to have one to even submit a ticket.

It's scary to think that my account could possibly be banned due to their errors and bugs that are in their game that I have been recently encountering after spending hundreds of dollars and hours in this game...

support to submit a ticket?

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Answered · Last Updated

This section of the forum is related to game bugs only. Support address is: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This discussion has been closed.