They get:

infinite pallets

infinite windows

infinite loops

stuns

blinds

speed boosts

fast gen speeds

how much more hand holding do these kids need. Literally about to uninstall this trash game already due to how much bias there is to 1 side. Give killer more power ffs

Comments

• aroell
    aroell Member Posts: 477
    Options

Ever heard of lerys, dead dawg saloon, midwich and shelter woods?

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890
    Options

To be fair, even with all the pallets they added, most survivors are potato and don't use them optimally (in solo anyway), so The Game just isn't fun for anyone lol

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

You need to play solo to understand that it's not as easy as it seems.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    Options

This game isn't as bias as it's made out to be.

• RockScorpion384
    RockScorpion384 Member Posts: 16
    Options

lol at everyone saying bait. Youre just delusional. Killers get ran round all game flashlighted everytime they pick someone up, 40 seconds in and 3 gens have popped etc.

this game is extremely survivor biased. Their jobs are simple, they just have to not screw up. Killer actually have to make an effort to get any value.

1 survivor can loop the killer for 2-3 mins around pallets and windows. All while the 3 others get freedom to do gens. Its disgusting and they need to nerf survivors simple as.

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837
    Options

Play as survivor. See how powerful it makes you feel.

• scenekiller
    scenekiller Member Posts: 890
    Options

Sure, everyone is delusional but you. Sounds rational.

• RockScorpion384
    edited June 2021
    Options

I have lol. Escaped most games. Those that i didnt i was the one the killer was busy being looped by while everyone else did gens

its so easy to get chased for minutes by abusing pallets and windows. Shack for example is broken. That 1 window on the side adds 30-40 seconds to every chase because the killer has to constantly go back and forth between the doorways and the window.

good players know that survivors are broken. They get too much value too easily and need to be brought down a peg.

Its just unfortunate that the devs are survivor biased and wont do anything about it :) why shouldnt the killer be allowed to get kills????

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,407
    Options

If you get flashlight blinded every single time you pick someone up (which is impossible anyhow), you're not aware of your surroundings.

"Killers actually have to make an effort to get any value". What, you just expect to win chases without any meaningful decision making? That sounds rather dull to me.

If you get looped for over a minute without any real value, consider switching targets.

Why does the game have to be biased in some way? The game wouldn't have gone on for 5 years if they really were biased.

• aroell
    Options

Yeah I get your point. The game is still pretty killer sided though.

• justbecause
    justbecause Member Posts: 1,521
    Options

I'm sorry to say this but these baits are so bad sluzzy and Tony were original ones all others are low baits

• RockScorpion384
    Options

Yet queue times for killers have plummeted while survivors are long af. I wonder why? Almost like killer isnt fun to play hmmmm

• NoTerrorRadius
    NoTerrorRadius Member Posts: 201
    Options

There's lots of these types of posts on the forum.

However....

Imagine playing this game one on one.

A survivor couldn't finish a single generator by themselves in a trial. Impossible.

So it's 4 survivors to one killer. Killers are inherently more powerful/dangerous than survivors.

Sometimes you can be overwhelmed while playing killer, and you have to take it on the chin. Just keep playing and keep getting better.

• RockScorpion384
    Options

Youre just delusional if u think survivors are balanced lol

• _VTK_
    _VTK_ Member Posts: 383
    Options

Yeah, yeah, 110% escape rate, we know. Next bait please.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Yes, solo Survivor is my power role.

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593
    edited June 2021
    Options

Uh oh someone had a bad game or just doesn't play as good as he or she thinks they do

Infinite windows barely exist anymore

Infinite pallets have a break option crazy I know

Gen speeds bring slow down perks

Blinds face a wall or bring lightborn also check for flashlight users before picking up the survivor

Speed boosts exist for killer aswell they even give you one the longer you chase someone

Stuns if I have to tell you how to avoid pallet stuns then you're rank 20 and should play the game longer before complaining. Just walk towards it then back up survivor drops it and then chase resumes.

I just gave you alot of helpful tips on how to not be a noob and better yet I saved you 20 mins because YouTubers do explain this in videos that are overly complicated and have ad breaks every 5 mins.

Also I recommend using YouTube for learning mind games I can't explain that one even if I tried.

The devs are not survivor sided if anything they're killer sided look at huntress she gets a stupid add on that allows her get up survivors [BADWORD] and Insta down while she also has excessively large hit boxes, and just so you know alot of the devs play her so they can't be survivor sided.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Game favours survivors at the highest level but overall its pretty balanced now, get a grip

• Sunbreaker7
    Sunbreaker7 Member Posts: 647
    Options

Funny. I play both sides and see no significant difference in strength from either. As a Killer, I get 4 kills almost every time because I know how to play the Killer and understand how to loop windows and pallets. As a survivor, I can hold on my own in a chase well enough to buy my team precious time to do objectives but in no situation against any killer do I feel superior (except Trickster because he is super weak right now and needs a serious buff).

The way you speak sounds like you are pretty new to this game and do not understand the basics of it and simply feel powerless when facing skilled survivors, because let's face it, Dead by Daylight's matchmaking puts you against red rank players even when you might be just a beginner.

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440
    edited June 2021
    Options

This is some 2016/17 resurrected thread or what?

Pray for SBMM if you feel Survivors are Titans, maybe your rank is too high compared to your skill as Killer.

Post edited by maaadinsomniac on
  • justbecause
    Options

You know I couldn't have said it better myself and I would suggest everyone to play both sides to learn opposite side... Once u know both roles technique you'll be decent in both roles those who play strictly one role can be good no doubt but they will likely fall for other party mindgames and tricks and will blame opposite side for being overpowered no matter survivor or killer they will tell their side is underpowered because ego doesn't let them to accept the fact they lost because of their mistake and not game design

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250
    Options

It favors survivors when they work as a team. Having 4 survivors who synergies their perks, know how to stun, know how to run tiles, and each take their turn on hook will beat a good killer.

However that is maybe 10% of my killer games. The other 90% there are always 2 weaker players and not every group is a 4 stack. Even having 1 solo out of the loop is enough to bring the whole team down.

So you are not wrong, but you are grossly extraviagting things.

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,573
    Options
  • Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

You shouldn't be chasing anyone for 2-3 minutes. Find someone else.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    Options

Wait wait. Is this our lord and savior the one and only Tony?

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495
    Options

Pretty. No joke, it feels powerful. I have a much easier time winning as survivor than I do killer

• Sabraiz
    Sabraiz Member Posts: 566
    edited June 2021
    Options

I don't understand peoples complaints with Shelter Woods, what's wrong with it? Large dead zones? What do you expect from the second largest map in the game, to have the same pallet density as the smaller maps? Do you even get how horrible that would be in the other direction?

In my experience there is about the same number of pallets on the maps as other maps, just that the map is super large so the distance between pallets is larger, i.e. lower pallet density. Oh, the killer can see you from far away? The majority of killers still have to waste so much time walking across the map to get to you, just spread out and you can waste a lot of the killers time just walking.

• WiiFitTrainer
    WiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788
    Options

It's anti-sluzzy!

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

The devs are in favor of neither side. You people just need to suck it up and actually learn to play or just try to come up with better baits than this.

• justbecause
    Options

But... Survivors too op I lost

But.... Killer too op I lost

Nerf both to ground pls so we can play dead by roblox 😂

• _VTK_
    Options

Killers losing to SWF => Survivors OP. Solo survivors losing to Killers => Killers OP. Fix the ######### SFW already and it'll stop.

• justbecause
    Options

So solo survs losing to killer and nerf swf so that killer only goes against solos and nerfed swf so they can win all the time? Yasss

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446
    Options

It's Sluzzy's evil twin.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,611
    Options

These two posts, when placed side by side, sum up the DBD forums in their entirety. An aggrandized duality, ever-raging around an unmeetable center. Yin and yang. It's beautiful, in a way.

• _VTK_
    Options

What? Where did I say "nerf SWF"? It can't be nerfed. It's been said a thousand times already: buff solo and tweak killer balance accordingly, buff them if needed. It's the extreme games that make people upset, when SWF teams stomp Killers or when Killers destroy solo survivors.

• aroell
    Options

The fact that the map is second largest yet so killer sided is embarrassing. It feels like the smallest map. And yes, the dead zones are ridiculous. The middle is a whole dead zone with maybe 1 pallet? Just a large boring tree without anything else. It needs a change.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,611
    Options

Shelter Woods has extremely weak pallets, high visibility from across the map, zero loopable structures besides the jungle gyms and shack, non-chained structures, mostly exposed gens, and no main building. The large size doesn't end up being much help to survivors when the killer has an unobstructed walk from every point A to point B; there's no walls or buildings in the way. Chases are generally very short on this map due to the lack of resources.

The other two main buildingless bland maps have more going for the survivors - Wrecker's Yard has more pallets, loops, and hiding spots, and Rotten Fields has corn to block LoS and more chained jungle gyms in my experience.

• Unifall
    Unifall Member Posts: 747
    Options

Only thing that needs nerfing is swf.

• justbecause
    Options
  • TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777
    edited June 2021
    Options

The main issue with SBMM is that it’s probably really unfair, although in theory, it should be fair. In a 4v1 situation where the same objectives need to be done every game, 4 skilled players will 90% of the time beat the 1 skilled player, them being the killer.

That’s why I still stand by random matchmaking being the best route. Dead By Daylight isn’t competitive enough to be taken seriously.

Although maps in the past have been reworked to give the survivors fewer tools to work with, the issue still persists. 4 equally skilled players compared to the killer will most likely win.

There’s BS on both sides and really stupid mechanics that should’ve never found a way into the game to begin with, but there’s no denying that the survivors have far more to work with than the killer.

• Sabraiz
    Sabraiz Member Posts: 566
    Options

I wouldn't call the majority of the pallets on that map extremely weak, none of them has both sides being so short that you can lunge around them from one side to the other. And when it comes to places to hide, the side without the shack has plenty of rocks to hide behind on either side of a jungle gym, where you can force a killer to waste time searching.

And not to mention how you can use one of those rocks to waste a few seconds before getting hit by just simply looping around it, since the smaller survivor hitbox makes it so the survivor is almost on par with a 110 killer in the time it takes to travel the distance around the rock.

And by my calculations, it takes roughly 30 seconds from point A to B across the diagonal, and roughly 20 seconds just straight across. That's quite a long time for the survivors to work on gens. While a survivor takes roughly 35 seconds and 18 seconds respectively.

So if survivors just spread out properly and don't work on generators right next to each other they can set up a rough end game for killers on the map because of the size. No coordination is really required, just ask yourself if you should complete the generator you're working on whenever you see another generator be completed. If you have played for awhile you should have an idea of how the generator layout is on the maps.

About the other two maps: Wreckers Yard is fine, a bit dark like all the other Autohaven maps, other than that I think it's one of the more balanced maps in the game, like Coal Tower. Additionally of course Wreckers Yards seems to have more pallets, it's the eleventh largest map in the game, roughly 2 000 square meters smaller than Shelter Woods. Like I wrote pallet density, smaller maps will appear/feel like they have more pallets since they are closer to each other to make up for the map being smaller.

Rotten Fields is the complete opposite of Shelter Woods with zero line of sight and the killer constantly having to guess where survivors are. Also similarily to Wreckers Yard, it is smaller than Shelter Woods and in turn has more chainable pallets/tiles.

In the end all maps have roughly 11 - 13 pallets on them, other than maybe The Game, which is an abomination in it's own right.

I never said Shelter Woods is perfectly balanced but it sure isn't an automatic loss for the survivors, just like Haddonfield/Any Farm map/The Game isn't an automatic loss for killers, just that it might be more difficult, but not completely unreasonable.

• legacycolt
    legacycolt Member Posts: 1,684
    Options

mob mentality, probably watching tru3talent.