Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Sliding Survivor and Floating Hook

L20191217
L20191217 Member Posts: 18

• Platform - PC

• Description - Not sure what's going on, but during the match the Killer was rubber-banding around. Such as, when he was vaulting a window, the animation didn't appear up, instead looks like he just walked pass it.

So, when he downed me, it also didn't appear up the animation for being picked up or hooked. Instead, on my end it looked like he was trying to do a mori, but instead walked away. To me, I appeared to be on the floor still.

After a few seconds, after the 1st hook countdown timer was up, looks like this screenshot below. Crows were flying around me, I still had the recovery bar up, and I still had to do the QTE for struggling the 2nd hooked phase.

The video link attached even shows it happening to the other survivor after they are downed. They just appear to slide on the floor while being carried away; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9uHG8cJvBc

• Steps to reproduce (if possible) - N/A

• How often does this occur - Rare

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated