If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Clown's bow tie is still bugged in 5.0.0

Options
JimboSanders
JimboSanders Member Posts: 37
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting

EDIT: Bugfix Patch 5.0.1 has solved the problem with Clown's bow tie colors, the issue has been solved.

Despite the 5.0.0 patch notes saying that they fixed the issue that caused the Clown's bow tie to display an incorrect color, it is still displaying the wrong color, as all of the Clown's common and uncommon recolors are displaying the same purple bow tie.

The exact body outfit names that are displaying the wrong colored bow tie, when they should all have their own unique one, are below.

-Smell my flower

-Ringmaster suit (witty)

-Ringmaster suit (jolly)

-Ringmaster suit (cheerful)

-Ringmaster suit (amusing)

-Ringmaster suit (comical)

-Mime artist suit (drool)

-Mime artist suit (goofy)

As mentioned above, all of these different styled body outfits are displaying the same purple bow tie, when they should all have their own uniquely colored one.

Clowns prestige 2 body most likely has the same purple bow tie issue aswell, but I don't have his prestige 2, so I am unable to check and make sure.

I am on PC, but this bug effects all platforms to my knowledge.

Open the store and go to the Clown's cosmetics or check the Clown's default cosmetic to reproduce the problem.

This occurs whenever you view or wear one of the above mentioned cosmetics for the Clown.

Post edited by JimboSanders on
1 votes

Fixed · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.