Outfits, Cosmetics, Charms, and Descriptions.

DerpPotatoes
DerpPotatoes Member Posts: 18
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Outfits

When selecting outfits pieces, such as:

• Laurie Strode's DLC Outfit: Tousled Low Lights, Comfy Cardigan, Everyday Culottes
  • Ace Visconti's DLC Outfit: Sharp Ace, Grey Tux Jacket, Grey Tux Trousers
  • Feng Min's DLC Outfit: Day Off Wrap, Relaxed Bun, Soft Track Pants
  • Quentin Smith's DLC Outfit: Beanie Quin, Quilted Shirt, Relaxed Pants
  • Detective Tapp's DLC Outfit: Investigation Tapp, Investigation Suit, Duty Jeans

You'd have to select each individual piece instead of selecting the full outfit as a whole. Also, couldn't this be applied to the Prestige 3 outfits too? Why can't the Bloody Cosmetics be an outfit rather than individual pieces? The same can be applied for Base Outfits and Alternative Base Outfits. For example, Nea's base look, Oversized Beanie, Sleeveless Street Tee, Scuffed Skinny Jeans, can be her Base Outfit, while her alternative base look, Close Cut, Scotch Comfy Shirt, Low Rider Jeans, can be an alternative outfit. It'd make organizing outfits much easier.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosmetics

Some cosmetics have yet to be released. Will these cosmetics be added to a rift or made available in some way? Seems like a waste having cosmetic pieces created and unused.

• Unreleased Youtube shirts pack.
  • Dwight Fairfield's Vector Victory (Shirt), Pale Slouchers (Pants)
  • Jake Park's High School Troublemaker (Shirt), White Stich Jeans (Pants)
  • A Feng Min Base Cosmetic Recolor (It looks similar to Weekend Claudette. Maybe it was made for Brazilian Comic-Con Experience Tour 2017 and left unreleased?)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Charms

When connecting my Behavior account to my Dead by Daylight account, I was awarded with 300,000 Bloodpoints, but I didn't receive The Campfire charm. (A bug? Or is the charm no longer available?)

Also, it'd be great if a Charms Compendium was added in the Archives. It'd show all the charms in the game, the descriptions, when they were released, how they were obtained, and an indicator showing if you've obtained the charm. It would allow older players to see their collection, while newer players can look at the charms they've missed or could obtain.

Cosmetic Descriptions

Some of the cosmetic descriptions need adjusting.

• Streetstyle Claudette's Hooked In torso cosmetic states, "A belly-baring top paired with a custom designed hoodie & pendant from the shops of St. Laurent." However, Claudette isn't wearing a pendant which makes the description misleading.
  • Nancy Wheeler's Bloody Sweatshirt torso cosmetic states, "Now maybe they'll take Barb's disappearance seriously." I think it'd sound better as, "Maybe now they'll take Barb's disappearance seriously."
  • Steve Harrington's Scuffed Worn Sleeves torso cosmetic is almost the same as his base cosmetic torso. It's strange because Nancy's DLC torso cosmetic has a new description, where as Steve does not. Also, his Casual Rolled Sleeves torso cosmetic has a typo. "A relaxed look that Steve's worn through the halls of Hawkins High School."
  • Laurie Strode's base cosmetics don't even have periods in their descriptions.

DLC Descriptions

When you mouse over the survivor portraits, they give a brief description over the survivors. However, the descriptions aren't uniform. For example:

• David King
  • Feng Min Dead by Daylight - Spark of Madness
  • Nancy Wheeler Dead by Daylight - Stranger Things Chapter
  • Felix Richter Dead by Daylight - Descend Beyond chapter
  • Jane Romero Dead by Daylight - Demise of the Faithful chapter

Have you noticed? David King is from the free DLC (A Lullaby for the Dark) but it isn't stated. Feng Min is from Spark of Madness (Chapter). And "chapter" isn't capitalized for Felix or Jane.

Post edited by DerpPotatoes on

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Can I just add two cents to dlc descriptions paragraph?

My guess is, because David King and The Huntress are both free they don't need to "advertise" their chapter. The other say from which chapter they are so you can buy them if you want to.

But yeah those inconsistenscies should be fixed.