The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Remembering your first ever match

2»

Comments

• KettleWettle
    KettleWettle Member Posts: 149
    edited June 2021

My first match was on October 30th of 2017, and I specifically remember playing against a Huntress on her new map! That whole game, I just sat and crouched on the top of the cabin cause I was horrified lol. I was a meg main for a while when I first got the game, and I eventually started to rotate playing with other survivors, but I would do literally anything to go back to my first dbd experience. This game was so much more fun back when I first got it, and I think I was lucky enough to enjoy the game at least a year before it started it's downfall lol.

• FattiePoobum
    FattiePoobum Member Posts: 293

My first game was playing trapper

someone brought in a darkest moonlight and there was an OG Sabo Jake in the game.

needless to say l didn’t see anyone, l didn’t hit anyone and l had no hooks left at the end of the game.

l left that game thinking “what the hell kinda game is this?”

come to think if it l still think the same thing 5 years on.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

That sounds amazing, especially with the timer freddy had, I didn't know that was possible, good to know that it was.

• DecisiveDwight
    DecisiveDwight Member Posts: 593

My very first match was against a doc in Lerys it is what started me down a path of hate for doctors. Just minding my own business walking through the halls thinking where the hellare them gens when I hear a terror radius I got so scared I started running and ran into him he then starts zapping me constantly the damn lights the noise the headache luckily being my first ever match I dead in a flash but man I hate doctors because of that guy.

• LylakLavender
    LylakLavender Member Posts: 339

Too funny 😂😂😂 you were traumatized. I felt the same way when I faced wraith. I am still paranoid when doing a gen.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,404

It was possible, just very hard to do because it required a perfect timing and that was kinda outside of your control. I admit I couldn't believe my own eyes when I managed to do it.

• Rougual
    Rougual Member Posts: 526

Hillbilly on Red Forest that had the infinite before it was removed.

Original DS where everyone can use it. Got 4 decked out survivors who deranked to bully, they all hit me with it and I unsurprisingly got stomped with no mercy.

• Kasamsky
    Kasamsky Member Posts: 264

My very first match was as a survivor on lerrys against a hillbilly. I was so scared that i sneaked and crouched almost the whole game. I watched a few dbd streams before i started playing myself so i obviously kinda knew what it was about, even tho i didn't even knew you leave scratch marks at that point lol. Somehow i ended up being the last man alive to open the exit gates. That billy was trying really hard to find me, past me a few times but i somehow managed to open a gate and escape. Was good fun tho.