Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pips / Emblems Bugged

Vergil
Vergil Member Posts: 24

for a few days I have been having problems with the rank and with the pips, you can no longer make the pip, 29k bp and I do not pip, 31.4k and I hardly make one, it has become really impossible to earn the pip, you can only to lose and derank ... please fix this bug, I was stuck at rank 4/5 and always been rank 1. obviously this only happens when playing survivor.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,084
    edited June 2021

I agree, something is off with the Emblem System on the Survivor-Side.

I cannot manage to get above Rank 4 no matter what. Currently I have two Pips on Rank 4, the highest I have been since the Rank Reset. Usually, I am easily at Rank 1 at this point.

It looks like some Emblems dont really count, like I can get games with 23k BPs and die and still barely make the Blackpip (1 point less and I would have depipped). While BPs dont have anything to do with Pips, it is really strange that I do that much to get a huge amount of BPs (for a sacrificed Survivor) and still almost depip. I would understand if it was a Blackpip close to a Pip, but not even that.

• Huzzag
    Huzzag Member Posts: 12

I also got zero credit in the survival category despite us getting to the doors open and everyone else escaping after getting facecamped.

• WatchPiggy
    WatchPiggy Member Posts: 1

So far this past week I've gotten +49 pips in a game (none real), +11 (none real) and +1 or +2 actual pips gotten legitimately, but they don't actually get added to my rank.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165
    edited June 2021