Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Stuck "carrying" survivor (PC)

Htrhptu
Htrhptu Member Posts: 6

I grabbed a survivor from a pallet but they didn't actually get grabbed, presumably due to dedicated servers. After the, "grab," I was stuck as if I was carrying a survivor but didn't actually have them. I got the prompt to hook, but nothing would happen. While I walked around I was moving as if I was carrying a survivor; lower movement speed, couldn't lunge, couldn't break pallets.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• brizzyne
    brizzyne Member Posts: 8

I just had this happen after grabbing a survivor off a generator. I was playing Hag and grabbed a Cheryl off the generator upstairs in Myer's house. For the rest of the match it treated me as if I had a survivor on my shoulder but I could not hook them, drop them or anything and all actions were treated as if I was carrying someone.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

@brizzyne if this happens again and you're on PC, please can you grab your game logs for me. Thank you.

1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run". 

2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs 

3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.

• brizzyne
    brizzyne Member Posts: 8

I don't remember what the time was when it occurred so here are both log files for the 27th.

I hope that helps. It was the strangest thing I have encountered heh.