If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Patch: 5.1.0 UPDATE - Clown's Bottles - Fixed

Options
Clowning
Clowning Member Posts: 886
edited July 2021 in Bug Reporting

DESCRIPTION:

If a running Survivor is directly hit with an Afterpiece Tonic, the Hindered status is not applied and neither is the visual distortion.

On top of that, if a Survivor is standing still and is directly hit, the scream occurs, but the Survivor first needs to move in order to receive all the debuffs that are supposed to occur while under the effects of an Afterpiece Tonic cloud. Meaning they can simply stand in a cloud without any hindrance.

Replication is very simple:

Step 1: Directly hit a survivor with an Afterpiece Tonic

Step 2a: If standing still, the Survivor screams but no debuff of any kind is applied until they move.

Step 2b: If running in a straight line, it is entirely possible to outrun the cloud before any debuff is applied.

Patch 5.0.2 EDIT:

I have updated this thread, as a Survivor who's standing still currently receives all of the debuffs. However, a running survivor seems to receive the debuff around 40% of the time. I've tested this repeatedly for about fifteen minutes and found absolutely no consistency or rule to whether a running survivor will be slowed when directly hit.

PATCH 5.1.0 EDIT:

This bug has been fixed as of 5.1.0 and I simply can't seem to find the delete thread button.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: Clown

Post edited by Clowning on
14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments