Lithe messed up

MaggieLunar
MaggieLunar Member Posts: 6

I have seen many people getting a big from lithe. These players get unlimited speed. What happens is a player lithes through a vault and quickly taps a gen and then they have lithe forever and can not stop. This is not a hack surprisingly. I have seen survivors get in it my match and then just try to not do much because they are way to fast for the killer and they feel bad. I have also seen tiktoks of it.

15 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• JudyIscariot
    JudyIscariot Member Posts: 71

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1k27qKtj9I

I didn't repair a generator when mine activated forever. I vaulted a log and was running when I realized that my lithe was just never turning off. Took video for proof.

• Megaris
    Megaris Member Posts: 105

why still pending?

• itsstella
    itsstella Member Posts: 1

Good to know I'm not the only one who've had this bug happening. Was using lithe in my last game, vaulted a window and got an infinite speed boost. Also got cursed out in the end chat for hacking which feels great lol probably gonna get reported too 😪 bhvr please fix it already!!!

• Nivekeryas
    Nivekeryas Member Posts: 3

Hi yeah, this bug happened to me as well. Playing Kate on RPD, lithe'd a pallet right as I got hit and then had permanent zoomies. Dropping my run and healing/working on gens, etc., didn't change it. If it happens in the future I'll see if the killer hooking me will change it. I also had quick and quiet + windows of opportunity so not sure if those three perks together is part of it.

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976

Just a mention to people here, not that I am part of the bugfix team, but can you all add platforms? Because I've been kinda testing with a friend in privates to find out what exactly causes it, and so far I have come to the conclusion that it might be due to an unintentional lagspike rather than something you can control. Making it more common on some platforms than others, and making it practically controllable for some, while never occuring for others.

• Nyxamour
    Nyxamour Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2021

I'm on PC.

I used Lithe in the Red Forest on a window vault, and the speed would not turn off. I'm pretty sure this sped up my walking speed as well as obviously my run speed.

Regular match, not the PTB.

I was Kate, with Lithe, Iron Will, Inner Strength, and Detective's Hunch.

I let the killer - Clown - down me, and he slugged without hooking. Another survivor got me back up, and I still seemed to have it, I was trying not to run at all at that point.