Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Survivors lag switching

Options
Fuu
Fuu Member Posts: 18

Dear developers,

I was playing as killer and there was a survivor who brought No Mither, Key, Hatch offering, Soul Guard, Unbreakable. When I knock them down, I cannot hook them, but they can pick themselves up infinitely. The other survivor was lag switching as well, but at first I did not know so that they managed to make sure I cannot hook them and keep me at the state of carrying a survivor so that I could not chase the guy with a key, until they bled out. It took a very long time to finish the game, and it was not fun nor fair at all. I have not mentioned that the guy with a key had an in-game name which involves homophobic words.

I am on console XBOX, and my in-game name and code are Mx Suun #5236. I would be very grateful if you can look into this and prevent people behaving so negatively from contaminating in the community. If there is any evidence required, I can try to upload in-game screenshots and clips.

Thank you.

Best Answer

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,754
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm afraid we don't handle game reports or evidence here on the Forums (and thank you for not posting screenshots or video with player names in them, as we have a No Naming and Shaming rule here on the Forum), but you can make a report:

Along with an in-game report, you can submit a ticket to Support with any additional evidence for the ACMs to review: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new they will review the footage and act from there.

Also, if the person with the potentially rule-breaking username was on your platform, you can likely report them to the console platform itself for the username.

For more information on Game Rules and reporting, we have them here to view: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules

Answers

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    Options

Hopefully you reported them after game. Unfortunately on Xbox you cannot leave verbal feedback but if they were cheating it likely has occured in more than just your game so every report counts. Unfortunately, Behavior has found it very difficult to stop cheaters as they are constantly thinking up new ways to bypass security systems. It is also extremely easy to make another account if they are banned. Just report anyone you see. It is all you can do for now. They can't bring up your game and find this player just from your gamertag so all reports should happen ASAP after the game ends.

This discussion has been closed.