Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Infinite adrenaline glitch

Lunar_Wing
Lunar_Wing Member Posts: 30
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting

I didn't record this one and didn't think to clip it at the time but I wish I did. Anyways I figured I would document this for the devs just in case.

During a match I got injured before the last gen was done. I ran away and started healing with my med kit but I missed a skill check and the med kit ran out before I finished the heal. (I made it to about 90 ish percent) At this point I decided to try and find my friend I was playing with at the time to get healed but as I was running threw the corn the final gen popped. I got adrenaline and started running but very soon after I ran into a tire because I wasn't expecting the speed boost.

Well after running into that tire my adrenaline meter at the side to show how much speed boost you have left stopped going down and froze about about 60%-70% of the meter still left. I could run at full speed, stop, enter a locker and get out, all without losing the speed boost from adrenaline.

Im not sure if this is something that can be recreated but I tried to be as detailed as I could so maybe there is something in there that can help with fixing this bug.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated