We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

ds perfect rework/balance adjustment people wrong at the first place

Options
jiyeonlee
jiyeonlee Member Posts: 211
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

make ds non obsession perk for nobody can't use it immediately

and make it one second stun

if killers have enduring it have 0.25seconds of stun

but change using mechanism always success for press e on the killer's shoulder

one second still enough to run and 0.25 seconds still enough for few teabag

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Many things are wrong.

First, making ENduring to be a one second stun is pointless.

Second, enduring isn't a 75% stun reduction, it's a 75% stun recovery, leading to a 35%~ stun reduction on average on DS.
    Note that DS cannot be less than a 0,8~s stun since the dropping animation stun is 0,8s~, which doesn't even include the time the survivor need to run away. If you make it 1s, the survivor will be able to only run around 2 meters at best, which would be very dumb.

• jiyeonlee
    jiyeonlee Member Posts: 211
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Runiver said:
    Many things are wrong.

First, making ENduring to be a one second stun is pointless.

Second, enduring isn't a 75% stun reduction, it's a 75% stun recovery, leading to a 35%~ stun reduction on average on DS.
    Note that DS cannot be less than a 0,8~s stun since the dropping animation stun is 0,8s~, which doesn't even include the time the survivor need to run away. If you make it 1s, the survivor will be able to only run around 2 meters at best, which would be very dumb.

1 its wired why you told me that first section of yours its just delusional

2 thanks i didn't knew about that 75% of reduce meant exactly
    good to know it wasn't meant 75% from whole stun action

but still 2meter for default is balanced half of the times enough to have one more chance
    cause they can access near pallets and use dead hard or sprint burst
    even you can tactical with 100%chance of success
    when your sprint cooldown is almost return but
    you expect killer hit you faster than return
    than killers forced to give that player one more chance
    of course its less than one chance but still its no penalty so i still want to use that perk

also ds have one perk slot and enduring is one slot too so why killers can't totally counter that perk?
    i know enduring is good but why not even better?

and if someone see someone down nearby they could block killer to give one more chance without
    pallets or exhaustion perks while other 2people run generators and killer have to one more hit?